To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Several Symptoms...

September 2 2004 at 10:13 AM
Ouch 

Hello Everyone.

I am new to all this. Guess we all are at the start.
Never realized this message board was here, but thank heaven!
I am late forties, two children. I started going through menopause @ 43! TRUE!
The Hot Flashes, night sweats, mood swings, etc., came on so suddenly! I thought there must be something seriously wrong with me...maybe I had cancer, I'd no idea. Duh...mother never warned me...
To make a long story short, I had a male GYN. Nothing against male GYN's, I am just not certain they can truly relate to we women. I JUST changed to a female PA in his office also because I was to embarrassed to discuss particular topics with him.
So, OK, I suffered for a YEAR before I was put on HRT,(with him) Activella to be exact. I'd at that point had not had a menstrual cycle for MORE than a year. It took little more than a month to help with those horrible symptoms but thank God it finally did!
Meanwhile my husband was accusing me of having affairs because I couldn't sleep and would go out to the sofa to do my ups and downs and ons and offs with the blanket there! Our marriage is in divorce proceedings...anyway. The Activella has been a blessing!
Now, I'd been having the little instances of leakage when sneezing...coughing...etc. Also a horrible bladder infection. I cannot express the pain associated with that baby! lol. Antibiotics were a God send!
Now I'm told I have a dropped bladder, so I am doing the kegel exercises when it comes to mind which is often because I seem to have to pee ALL the time! lol.
Now, something I am wondering if is related.
I have been having on and off for months now what seem like the old menstrual (hell) cramps. It's been on and off but the last month they always seem to be there. It's become quite uncomfortable. It honestly feels somewhat like early stages of birth labor!
Am I the only odd ball out here with this? lol.
I just had my yearly pap exam last week. Have not heard back anything, so in that area I guess no news is good news.
Since I've nearly written a book here, I'd appreciate any remarks.
Thanks so much everyone!
I have often wondered...why we have a longer life expectancy than men?
Could it be because WE put up with all the years of crap? lol.
Oh, don't get me wrong...I adore my children and would do it all over again!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Life can be so unfair but knowledge ALWAYS give you an edge! - Sari Wexler on Sep 3, 2004
  3. what's the good word? - sharon nutt on Nov 29, 2006
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com