To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

I'm a backslider

October 15 2004 at 1:20 PM
Vicki 

Sari:

Remember me? I'm the one who highly recommended the KM two years ago! I was on my fourth spring (WOW)! I had develop strong, bulked pc muscles. Lately my job caused me to be away from home alot. I've been doing conventional kegels (without the device) as a substitute. The KM was a part of my life. Now it is sitting there collecting dust. Yes, I've gained a partner, less or no leakage, the big "O". I'm afraid that if I go back to my 3 day each week regimen, I will not be able to do four springs anymore. The time and place is what I do not have. Dear Sari, it's been almost a year that I haven't used the KM. What approach should I use to get back on the device. Thanks again and Hello to all the supporters on this forum. By the way....It is nice to hear from a guy on this forum.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Hi Vicki! - Sari Wexler on Oct 16, 2004
    1. All tears - Vicki on Oct 17, 2004

2. Encouragement - Claire on Oct 16, 2004
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com