To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Try it Jo!

October 28 2004 at 8:14 AM
Lisa 

Response to I am thinking about this product

Jo,

I have a second stage cystocele, also. I thought that surgery was going to be the only answer,even though it was not what I wanted. After researching online and talking to a lady that I work with I realized that surgery was NOT the ultimate fix. She has had 2 surgeries now for a fallen bladder and the problem still isn't resolved. She is only in her 40's. I think this happens to alot of ladies that get the surgery.

I began looking for an alternative method and found this site. After reading all of the positive responses about the kegelmaster, I couldn't wait to get one and begin my excersizes. I am only 39 and had a traumatic delivery about 6 years ago with my last child. I'm pretty sure that's what began the process of my muscles weakening. I couldn't hold my bladder for very long at all and sometimes not at all. I found that I couldn't wear tampons anymore, because they would push out.

As the years have passed since my son's birth I thought that the problem had resolved. I could now hold my bladder for a longer period of time. I was getting yearly paps smears and the doctor had never mentioned a problem down there. I even had a vaginal exam approx. 1 week before my husband noticed a bulge.We discovered it about 3 weeks ago. I immediately called my doc to do another exam and I was told that it was a cystocele. I had never heard of it then, but after researching I have found that it is a wide spread problem.

Anyway, I did order the kegelmaster and have used it 3 times now. I am very excited to see what the results are going to be. I can notice a small difference already. The bulge is going up more and not as noticeable from the opening. The theory of it makes sense. Your organs fall because of weak muscles. To fix the problem you need to make your muscles strong again.

If you want me to keep in contact with you to let you now how it's working, I will.

Good luck!

~Lisa~

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. thanks - Jo on Oct 29, 2004
  3. Did it work for your cystocele? - evefrances on Oct 20, 2011
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com