To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

rectocele

December 27 2004 at 12:17 PM
anonymous 

hello, I have had a rectocele, cystocele and tvt sling repair 5 weeks ago. I went to a very reputable hospital and I feel comfortable with the doctor that did the surgery, however the rectocele is not gone. It bothers me much more before and after bowel movemtents then it seems to settle down. The doctor examined me and said that the rectocele is still there but not as bad as it was and that I shouldn't have as much trouble with it (it was a stage 2, so now it's that or less). The doctors office is 1 1/2 hours away so I can't just run up there all the time and I do not go to my local gynecologist because of the original misdiagnosis. I am however in the process of looking for a local gynecologist. When I mentioned pelvic exercisers as a way to help and strenghten vagina to prevent furthur problems, the surgical doctor said that these machines are not helpful and are a scam. He said all that they do is strenghten your inner thighs. I was a little puzzled but when I came home and did more research online, I ran across an exerciser that is held between the iner thighs and I realized that this must be the one he was talking about. I mean common sense alone can tell you that the idea behind the kegelmaster is one that will very probably work to strenghten these very important muscles. I have already purchased the Kegelmaster about two years ago but I did not use it regularly. I am 43 years old and I have had 3 children (vaginal births) and after my third one I realized that there was a lot of looseness in my vaginal area. My husband noticed too. Anyway, I eventually came down with pelvic prolapse (bladder and rectum)and I had the surgery to correct them as I said 5 weeks ago. I was wondering if I started to use the kegelmaster now, if you think that in your opinion it would strenghten my muscles enough to lift the rectocele at least to a point that it will no longer bother me? Please let me know what you think. As you could imagine it is a very upsetting feeling to know that the original surgery did not totally fix the problem and that the surgery may have to be redone at some point in time. Thank you. Anonymous

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Yes, but you must be dilligent! - Sari Wexler on Dec 27, 2004
  3. Rectocele surgery in a month - Anne on Mar 26, 2006
    1. Possibly avoiding surgery - Sari Wexler on Mar 26, 2006
      1. Re: surgery for rectocele - mary mcateer on May 5, 2006
        1. Had Rectocele Surgery - Martha on Aug 13, 2006
          1. request info on rectocele surgery - tuscany lane on Sep 7, 2006
            1. A PAIN IN THE ? - BONNIE R. on Dec 4, 2008
              1. How do you feel now - Linda on Sep 29, 2009
      2. Degree of rectocele - reba on Nov 15, 2006
        1. Reba, I wish I could say for sure! - Sari Wexler on Nov 22, 2006

Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com