To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

My best guess

January 24 2005 at 3:05 PM
Sari Wexler 

Response to Cystocele

Dear Mary,

Obviously it would give your body a better chance to heal if gravity wasn't working against you (being on your feet and so active so much of the day), but maybe you can avoid surgery anyway.

Getting started with the Kegelmaster is the single best thing you can do.

If your estrogen level is low the next best thing you can do in addition to using the Kegelmaster is get a doctor to prescribe some kind of topical estrogen cream - or some equilavent (You shouldn't do this if you have a family history of hormone dependent cancer).

You've got to just be as dilligent as you can about the Kegelmaster and while the "healing" is going on, it would be helpful if you could "pamper" yourself just a little - not be on your feet quite so long each day, etc.

I appreciate your writing the forum. I hope other women reading this will "attack the problem sooner". The sooner you start the greater the chances for success - avoiding surgery!

You have my best wishes.

With warm regards,

Sari

This message has been edited by mykm on Jan 26, 2005 2:41 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. will this help me? - cynthia owens on Apr 18, 2005
    1. Perhaps - Sari Wexler on Apr 20, 2005

Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com