To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Only 30 years old..

February 10 2005 at 6:29 PM
Shay 

Hello, I am a 30 yeard old mother of 2. Each of my children were vaginal deliveries; and each were stuck while I pushed for 2 hours. Since my second delivery I have suffered with cystocele and rectocele, and mild uterine prolapse. I am a very active person. While excersising I usually "leak" a little. Intercourse is not always pleasant due to the maze inside. I am sick to death of living with this everyday. I have had 3 seperate opinions from gyns. Each say the same.. surgery. The advice is to have a vaginal hysterectomy, keep the ovaries, and do the repairs. I have put this off for 4 years, struggling with "what to do". Now I have scheduled the surgery. I am extremely worried though about whether the uterus being removed is truly nessesary. My hope is that intercourse will be more fullfilling as well. Has anyone been through all this before?? I am desperate for any feedback reguarding after the surgery.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Don't Get The Hysterectomy It'll Put You Into Menopause For Sure! - april besch on Feb 11, 2005
  3. Save Your Uterus!!! - april besch on Feb 11, 2005
    1. Re: Save Your Uterus!!! - sharon wagner on Apr 30, 2006

4. liveing with hysto sexual problems - priscilla on Jul 11, 2008
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com