To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Don't Get The Hysterectomy It'll Put You Into Menopause For Sure!

February 11 2005 at 10:47 AM
april besch 

Response to Only 30 years old..

Dear Shay,

I hate to tell you this, but the doctors are simply lying when they tell you that you won't get into early menopause when you get a hysterectomy -- ovaries left in or not! The thing they don't mention is that the uterus too produces hormones each month. When the uterus is removed, the body perceives that it is no longer necessary to makes hormones in the same quantity as before and hence women will go into menopause early sometimes immediately, sometimes the process can take 1-2 years. HOWEVER, 30 years old or 32 is WAY TOO YOUNG for menopause and all of it's delights (NOT)! If your cystocele and rectocele are not to the point of no return, where there has been extensive ligament damage, I would recommend just getting yourself the Kegelmaster and using it faithfully every day and perform the recommended routine. I was diagnosed with mild rectocele and 2nd degree bladder prolapse (cystocele) and have made great strides with the Kegelmaster in less than 2 months time!! I had felt at one time my bladder was protruding from the vaginal opening and now there is a better -- "seal" to protect my organs. I feel much more comfortable even during the time of my monthly cycle when estrogen is lower. This device has been a true Godsend to me. I didn't want the yucky surgery that my docotor was suggesting. I am already in peri-menopause (low estrogen) which I feel has contributed to the problem. So, you see Shay, surgery is not the answer!!! MILD uterine prolapse does not call for surgery. The Kegelmaster can help that!!! If it helped 2nd degree prolapse, it can help MILD uterine prolapse. The other prolapses will be helped as well, as long as they haven't progressed too far. There is hope for you to have a more normal life quicker than you know. Especially since you are still so young!! Your muscles will probably respond quicker too since your estrogen levels are most likely at a nice high point. Run -- don't walk and order this device - It could truly be the answer to your prayers. Best of health, April

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com