To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Sylvia pays us the ultimate compliment!

March 31 2005 at 5:40 AM
Sari Wexler 

Response to It's working!!!

Hi - I purchased my Kegelmaster almost a year ago from this website. I'm 49 (50 next month), had 2 births, have a retroverted (tipped the other way) uterus, and for most of my forties have experienced some stress incontinence (mostly when sneezing), and also have a rectocele (weakened vaginal wall so that the rectum protrudes into the vagina somewhat). Although I haven't used the Kegelmaster continuously this past year, I've used it more often than not. The main positive effect it's had is that I rarely have any urine leakage, and I almost always "sleep through the night" ie. I used to have to get up once or twice to go to the bathroom - so tiring! (The times when I do have leakage etc. are when I've fallen off the wagon!) For those reasons alone I highly recommend buying this!

Other reasons include the excellent service that Sari and her business back up this product with. She's an exceptional service-oriented, warm, caring person who seems to live only to make the lives of women happier through this product!!! Also, using the KM makes me FEEL GOOD. It makes me feel that I'm taking control of some part of my life, and making it deliberately better. It's easy to use, and easy to clean.

I can feel the increased strength of my "squeezes", which makes me happy. I'll be having an annual checkup at my doctors in a couple of months, and plan to show the Kegelmaster to him. I'll report back then as to what his response was.

By the way, I've found that the most effective level for me is not the highest one, but the second highest one (ie. 3 springs on the highest setting, not 4). Someday I may find 4 is best, but I'm taking the "take it easy" approach to this.

Good luck to everyone. The main thing is to buy the Kegelmaster, and then use it regularly! Don't hesitate to send in your questions, or email Sari with them. Everyone is different!

Regards,
Sylvia.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com