To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Rectocele surgery in a month

March 26 2006 at 9:55 AM
Anne 

Response to rectocele

I'm currently scheduled for surgery to repair a very bad (I don't know about stages) but very bad rectocele. I'm concerned with the surgery, what to expect after. The doctor said I would need to have a catheter for about 2 days after surgery. Why is that? They always give me a bladder infection. Why is it necessary when he is not working on the bladder?

I have this device already but I'm afraid its too late to repair something this bad but I'm going to use it afterwards. I no longer have a DVD player which is the kind of software I got to run so I can't watch the tape though. I wonder if it would run on my computer.

I hope you get better and stronger. Take care.

PS, if you could clue me in on your surgery, it would really be appreicated. Thanks

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Possibly avoiding surgery - Sari Wexler on Mar 26, 2006
    1. Re: surgery for rectocele - mary mcateer on May 5, 2006
      1. Had Rectocele Surgery - Martha on Aug 13, 2006
        1. request info on rectocele surgery - tuscany lane on Sep 7, 2006
          1. A PAIN IN THE ? - BONNIE R. on Dec 4, 2008
            1. How do you feel now - Linda on Sep 29, 2009
    2. Degree of rectocele - reba on Nov 15, 2006
      1. Reba, I wish I could say for sure! - Sari Wexler on Nov 22, 2006

Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com