To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Thanks to Mrs. LD from the U.K. for her very fine message!

April 17 2006 at 12:46 AM
Sari Wexler 

We are deeply grateful to women such as Mrs. LD from the U.K. who share their Kegelmaster experiences in this forum.

Hi!

I never thought I'd be writing a testimonial myself, but I just HAD to encourage "The Doubters" out there to TRY the Kegelmaster, as I did just 2 months ago. After giving birth to a couple of wonderful babies, within a year of each other, I felt I was rather changed down below.

Although everything had healed well and I had no operations or complications, I was aware that my pelvic floor muscles were the only muscles I was unable to train to get back into shape. I just couldn't seem to hit them with the recommended "pelvic squeezes". So, in desperation, I started looking for solutions on the internet, and discovered the Kegelmaster. I read a few of the comments on it, and thought: "Hey, I have nothing to lose here- they even offer a money-back guarantee". So, I took the plunge, and 4 days later my package arrived. The instructions were easy to follow, and I had no problems getting used to the movement.

After using it 3 weeks a month, for 2 months (a week off each month for menstruation), I feel totally re-shaped and both myself and my partner have noticed increased sensation during sex- which is cool! But more-over, I know that I am doing something to prevent long-term complications such as prolapse and incontinence. If you are like me 2 months ago- a desperate skeptic... break free!

Try the Kegelmaster, and become an enthusiastic believer!!

Go for it.

This message has been edited by mykm on Oct 26, 2007 9:21 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Bladder Prolapse - S. Munroe on Apr 25, 2006
    1. Bladder prolapse - Dorothy Restivo on Aug 5, 2006
    2. bladder prolapse, me too - flora on Feb 12, 2007
      1. I am in my mid 30s to and found out i have bladder prolapse too - Missy on May 11, 2007

2. Just diagnosed - Vtorrey on Apr 28, 2006
    1. cystecole - Mrs A.B. on Apr 29, 2006

Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com