To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Bladder Prolapse

April 25 2006 at 9:00 PM
S. Munroe 

Response to Thanks to Mrs. LD from the U.K. for her very fine message!

I developed a bladder prolapse at age 51, I was told at the gyn clinic that excercise would not help.

I was given a pessary and no matter how I tried it was not comfortable. I was given different sizes and finally a nurse checked its positioning and told me my vaginal anatomy was unusual and I would never get a pessary to work.

She said I would have to have the surgery. I was also told the surgery was not a sure fix, I knew this from years of being a nurse and seeing women have repeat procedures. I did not want this.

I went on my computer and keyed in vaginal prolapse and found a link to this web site. I ordered the kegelmaster, it came promptly and I was amazed that I had almost immediate results.

I am not saying my problem was solved, exercise is not a quick fix, but I could tell it was helping as I was no longer uncomfortable in day to day living.

I have a long way to go, my body did not get in this condition overnight but I am committed to repair as much of the damage as possible with the help of the Kegelmaster.

My only question is why do they not issue every woman with this after they have a baby? Think of the dollars that could be saved on surgeries that frequently don't help.

One last thing, I have had to call the 800 number a couple of times to get support and have been very pleased with the professional response.

It is a great product, if you are having problems like mine it is worth the money and the minimal effort.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Bladder prolapse - Dorothy Restivo on Aug 5, 2006
  3. bladder prolapse, me too - flora on Feb 12, 2007
    1. I am in my mid 30s to and found out i have bladder prolapse too - Missy on May 11, 2007

Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com