To go back to the home page, please click the link for or

 Return To Top   

Re: surgery for rectocele

May 5 2006 at 6:00 AM
mary mcateer 

Response to Possibly avoiding surgery


I have read you letter about surgery for a rectocele and am interested to know how the op went and if is successful. I am aged 54yrs. and am having trouble with my bowel evacuation and have a bulge appearing at my front canal so am currently doing excercises on the pelvic floor for the past 10days. I dont know yet if its a rectocele but I guess it is. My doctor said I dont have a uterine prolapse, but something wrong at the back passage and if pelvic floor excerises dont help that she would refer me to a I am seeing a gynacologist next week,and I would be grateful to know anyway how your surgery went and if you would recommend it as I am a bit frightened about it. I am not taking hormone replacement therapy (or never have) so if I knew of some alternative other than surgery it would be great. The bowel evacuation is an awful problem and wish I could solve it, as that is the worst problem. Thanks for any help you can offer. Regards. Mary

 Respond to this message   

  1. Had Rectocele Surgery - Martha on Aug 13, 2006
    1. request info on rectocele surgery - tuscany lane on Sep 7, 2006
      1. A PAIN IN THE ? - BONNIE R. on Dec 4, 2008
        1. How do you feel now - Linda on Sep 29, 2009
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are or or Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to or