To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

My surgery is this coming Friday

September 10 2007 at 1:10 PM
Alicia 

Response to Intro-Kegelmaster for Uterine Prolapse, Cystocele (dropping bladder) and Rectocele

I have had a cystocele and rectocele for over two years diagnosed. After deciding to have surgery for the cystocele and then being recommended by the urologist to have the rectocele fixed as well I was referred to a gynecologist.

The urologist said the cystocele is a 3 and the rectocele is a 2-3. I told him my gynecologists name but he recommended that I see another one that is in the same town that he is in(mine is over 30 miles away). He asked if there was any particular one I wanted to see or one that I had heard of that I wanted to use. I knew none and asked who he recommended that would do the best job. He gave me the name of two, one a female and one a male, and asked me which one I wanted a referral to.

I go to the gynecologist he gave me the referral to and she tells me that it is very unusual to have a rectocele and a cystocele and not have a uterocele.

Well why is a urologist going to go digging up my vagina like that right? That is my question. So she does a quick exam and tells me that I have a uterocele at 2-3 and she recommends a hysterectomy since I obviously don't want any more kids (I had a tubal in 2004). She said she did not know my age until I walked in her office (it wasn't in the original referral I guess) and that my case is very unusual because of the fact I am 29 and have these problems. She also told me that my lower back pain was due to these problems and I also have a very large uterus which causes my heavy bleeding.

From what I read on this site it does sound like it is too late to use this product to heal my problems and in all honesty I am really angry with my personal gynecologist that has seen me for two pap smears in the last 2 years since I was diagnosed with these issues and failed to mention the fact that I had a rectocele (which can be felt with the finger and is therefore something he should be able to see with the eye) not to mention he didn't tell me anything about my uterus being large or my having a prolapse (which can be felt as well). I even asked about the heavy bleeding and he said it was due to the tubal and the fact that I was almost 30 and that is when many women's cycles change.

I have had the the problems with the urine since my scond pregnancy in 1999 and I am so hurt to see that my problems never had to get this bad. I was 21 !!!

If I had only known I could be saved this nightmare.

I will tell the gynecologist I am now seeing about your site and hopefully she will be able to send her less severe cases your way, before it is too late for them.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. No need for surgery! - Laura on Nov 2, 2007
    1. Why don't doctors tell women IN ADVANCE they can avoid surgeries? - Kellie on Nov 13, 2007

Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com