To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

It's made a big difference for me, too!

September 23 2007 at 12:30 PM
Margie 

Response to It makes so much sense!

I want to share my experience with the Kegelmaster with everyone here to give them hope.

I have been using it for about 10 months, what a difference it has made for me!

I have already had a bladder repair surgery 8 years ago. Last spring, I noticed a bulging my gynecologist who did my surgery said that my bladder had dropped again and sent me to a physical therapist who specalizes in women's health.

I went through the series of bio feedback with her to learn how to properly do kegel exercises. Then I did an internet search and found the Kegelmaster.

I ordered it and when I received it, I took it to show both my gynecologist and the physical therapist. They both thought it was excellent, especially the PT. She said that is how kegels are intended to be done, much better with resistance.

I used it for a about 4 months, then went back to the PT. She checked my muscle strength, and compared it to what it was when I first went to her. I had previously been a 2 out of 5 strength-wise and was now a 5 out of 5! She was very impressed and took all the literature for the Kegel Master and made copies.

I went for a checkup with my gynecologist, and he was also pleased, said my support was "excellent" and should be good for many years, I would not need a repeat surgery.

I have many more good days now where I don't feel the bulging sensation at all. If I am on my feet a lot, it bothers me a little, but nothing like before when I felt like my insides were falling out.

I am so grateful for this device. It takes time for some of us, especially those who have had a surgery already, and the muscles are weak. I am also on the older side, 49, so I am sure hormonal changes are adding to the issue.

I just want to give others hope, don't rush into surgery if your doctor says they think doing kegel exercises will help you. Use your Kegelmaster faithfully and hopefully you will get the great results that I did!

Sorry this is so long, but I think the details are important.

Margie

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com