To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Why don't doctors tell women IN ADVANCE they can avoid surgeries?

November 13 2007 at 10:46 AM
Kellie 

Response to No need for surgery!

Hi Sari,

I have written to you before about my experiences with the Kegelmaster. I already had a bladder repair surgery 7 years ago, with a recurrence of symptoms this year. Having had vaginal surgery and fibromyalgia, I have more problems than "normal".

When my doctor and I discussed the recurrence of the cystocele, he said it was not bad enough to require surgery , and sent me to a physical therapist who specalizes in women's health and who did biofeedback to make sure I was using the correct muscle. I did kegels with no resistance for about 4 months before buying the Kegelmaster.

I've been using it now for about two months. I am up to one spring on the third setting, and use it every other day. I am increasing slowly because of the other conditons involved.

I returned this past Friday to see the therapist and to show her the Kegelmaster. She was impressed and said that exercising with resistance is the best way and the way that Dr. Kegel intended for them to be done.

Now for the best part.... she checked my muscle strength and compared it with how it was when I first went to her in April. Originally I scored a 2 out of 5 for strength. Now I am a 5 out of 5!

She was very impressed, kept saying "wow this is good!" My stress incontinence is pretty much a thing of the past, and I have to go a lot less frequently day and night.

My prolapse has not gotten worse and there are more days that the "bulge" does not bother me as much. It is still there, to be sure, but I am hopeful that it will get better too. I would never want to have that surgery again.

Thanks for this wonderful product!

Every new mother should be given one as she leaves the hospital, or better yet, every young woman should have one with her first visit to the gynecologist.

I am going to suggest that my sister-in-law who had a hysterectomy-bladder repair done in September buy one. I don't want what happened to me to happen to her.

Sincerely,
Kellie

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com