To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Leaks and Accidents are Gone!

January 14 2008 at 11:23 PM
Deanna 

I have had the Kegelmaster for almost two months now. I have never been so happy with any purchase in my life! I have had stress incontinence for ten years (and I'm only 32). I would leak little bits every time I coughed, sneezed, or laughed. I was wearing a mini-pad every day, and the smell drove me crazy. It affected my sexual spontaneity and made me very self-conscious.

In July I came down with a viral infection that caused a very bad cough which stayed with me for nearly 2-1/2 months. During the coughing spells I had absolutely no control over my bladder and would freely fill a regular-sized maxi-pad. I tried to squeeze my kegels, but it had no effect! I was going through three or four pads a day.

This was very irritating and troubling to me and I finally google search the internet for stress incontinece. That is when I finally came across this web site. I read the boards and decided it was worth the 90-day guarantee to try it.

I was to the point where I would have done anything at all to stop the incontinence.

I'm so glad I did! I do not leak now, NOT AT ALL.

No pads in my panties, not even a worry when I sneeze. I started out doing one spring every day, moving it up slowly.

Today I started with two springs in the first positions, and I have tapered off to three times a week. I can feel myself tigtening and I'm so excited about it!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I have not experienced the sexual benefits, as I am not currently sexually active, but I look forward to the time when I will reap those rewards as well!

Again, thank you.

DK

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. This Product Has Changed My Life! - Josephine Grant on Apr 15, 2008
    1. I'm Glad I Did This! - Sherry on Apr 6, 2009
      1. By The Way......... - Sherry on Apr 6, 2009

Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com