To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

This is Incredible!

February 19 2008 at 11:03 PM
Casey 

Response to Cystocele

Hi Sari,

I am doing GREAT! 

I have been using the Kegelmaster at least 5 days a week, most of the time 6 days a week.  I am using 2 springs.  Right now one spring is at the 1st post and the other is at the 3rd post. 

Each day I have a little improvement.  Today has been the best day yet.  It is 10:30pm and there is still no bulge/vaginal wall showing.     

Today I didn't even notice anything wrong, and it was a wonderful feeling. 

I am so thankful to this wonderful product for helping me heal!  I have raved and told almost everyone about it.  I am so thankful to the Kegelmaster and to you and your wonderful staff! 

I went from a stage 2 cystocele to vaginal wall showing, to almost normal again in 10 weeks!  This product is worth every penny and then some!  And what a bonus that you have online and phone support. 

I wish all women were given one of these when they find out they are pregnant...a lot of problems would be avoided!

Thanks again Sari - I look forward to emailing you with my full recovery report!

Casey

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com