To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Results for Rectocele and Overactive Bladder

April 27 2008 at 10:20 PM
Renae 

I almost can't believe it! I have had NO bulging with BMs since my second exercise session. I opened the KM as far as I could on spring position 3 to get a good range of motion - muscle extension.

I hadn't noticed how truly bad my muscle tone was until I started having the bowel probs, and it is amazing what I accepted as normal. I hadn't noticed that I had an urge to urinate more frequently until I started using the KM. I didn't even notice and thought it was normal.

Don't accept the negative changes! It doesn't have to be that way! All the anguish and worry I went through over that Every new mom should get one of these. Every menopausal woman. Heck, it should be a wedding gift! It's a shame - a crime - that we should be told there is nothing we can do to stop the decline except iffy surgery.

One other thing I'd like to address that I hadn't expected so soon, the "gaping" effect is gone! By that, I mean that upon withdrawal of the KM after a session, I am not "gaping" open anymore. The muscles have closed back up immediately. I could insert a finger afterward and the walls were touching my finger.

I know my muscles aren't back to what they were 10 years ago, but the progress is so dramatic so quickly! I really thought it would take the 3 weeks to see any real progress. It's stunning.

I am going to be talking to my mom today or tomorrow about this, and I know a few women who could benefit tremendously from a KM. With the guarantee they offer, how can you NOT? That was the decisive factor for me - no risk!

Just do it, use it, and you will benefit! It's so worth the price

Can you tell I'm pleased?? LOL

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Urge incontinence, cystocele and rectocele - all improved! - Rita on Sep 14, 2008
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com