To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

liveing with hysto sexual problems

July 11 2008 at 1:09 PM
priscilla 

Response to Only 30 years old..

I was35 when i had hystorectomy due to endometrios.my gyno said just take it all out and you will be fine well im not fine almost 2 years later i have developed prolapse rectocel vaginal,i went from a very healthy sex life to nothing it feels like its just haging around.i have seen so many doctors 2 say this ,1 says that and so on. i have stage2 and even was scheduled for surgery on 07/08/08 and cancelled i dont want to have another and another i want to be like i was befor i have not used this kegelmaster yet but have orderd it i will never lift any thing more than a gallon of milk due to large babies and hysto im forever changed ,and i have found that no one really cares not doctors not insurance companys or my employer no one but me .my advice to all woman start telling every one about risk of hard labor ,large babies ,heavey lifting and standing for prolonged periods thank you

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com