Return To Top   

Five Years Later and Still Doing Great!

July 26 2008 at 4:51 PM
Marjidoll 

Response to Doctor confirmed progress

I am 52 years old.I had bladder repair surgery 11 years ago. After 7 years, almost to the date, my bladder began to drop again. Long story short, my doctor sent me to a physical therapist who specalizes in women's health. Beginning treatement with her, my vaginal mucle strength was 2 out of 5.

I was desperate to not have that awful surgery again and began my research. I found the Kegel Master online and ordered it. After using it faithfully, about 3 times per week, I went back to my therapist about 3 months later; and she said my strength had increased to a 5 out of 5.

I have used it 1-3 times per week for 5 years and when I went for my physical this past May, my gyneclogist who did my original surgery said I had good muscle tone. I no longer feel the prolapse at all, and previously had begun to feel a buldge on the anterior wall.

I take no hormones and the only thing I do is keep up with the Kegel Master exercises.

I would recommend it to anyone, and have frequently.

To anyone facing surgery for prolapse, please order this wonderful device and give it a fair trial and see if you don't see the same amazing results.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I'm glad women can share their experiences - Marla on Sep 14
    1. Stress Incontinence - Cheryl on Jan 15

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com