To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Debbie Reverses Her Uterine Prolapse!

September 7 2008 at 9:16 PM
Sari Wexler - Forum Moderator 

Response to Stopping Leaks and Accidents With the Kegelmaster

Dear Sari,  

If you will recall from my previous email, the ob-gyn I had been seeing informed me in November (2007) that my uterus had prolapsed to late second stage.....and that "kegel exercises WOULD NOT HELP". (Even your phone-line people said it may not reverse a late second stage prolapse.)

He recommended a "wait and see" stance -- until I had no alternative but hysterectomy. (Because of my age, he said he would not recommend uterine suspension mesh -- after all, "Do you want more children?") No, but I want my uterus! 

I have been using your device for five weeks. While I am still unable to "close" it all the way on the fourth pin.....I am really working! I had an appt. with my "new" doctor for a prolapse check this past Friday and her thoughts on what else I could do or should do to help reverse it. 

After examining me (and reading the notes from my previous ob-gyne), she told me she is not recommending I do anything other than what I'm doing. She said, "Your uterine prolapse now is  a very early (mild) second stage; whatever you're doing, keep it up! It's working." I was overjoyed! (I broke into tears of HAPPINESS!) 

My regime of kegels is NOT hit or miss. I do them religiously every morning -- and when I'm at work, I do them w/out the KegelMaster  -- sitting, standing, etc.....maybe 3 sets of 30 another 5 or 6 times a day. 

Just wanted to let you know that the exercises (with the device), determination and a positive mental attitude CAN help to reverse even a late second stage uterine prolapse. Again, this whole process of reversal may take 6 months to a year before my uterus (as well as bladder and rectum) are "almost" back to  pre-pregnancy and birth days.   

I am overjoyed with the results I am getting from the KegelMaster!

So tell other women experiencing a late second stage prolapse, that the KegelMaster CAN work (it's working for me!!!! yippee!) -- don't lose hope because of inability to close the device all the way -- as long as you work those muscles and manage to close the device partially -- IT'S WORKING -- Don't listen to the "nay" sayers -- Thank you, (crying from joy here!) thank you! Thank you! for your product AND YOUR personal encouragement.

(YES!!!!)

-- Debbie (49 y/o mother of five) 

P.S. Please put my email in the forum if you think it will give hope to other women.

Editors Note: We have changed "Debbie's" name, however verification is on file.

"Sari, just ANOTHER follow up for you and the forum.  

After using the Kegelmaster for almost six months, I have reversed the late-second-stage uterine prolapse! April, 2008, I was informed by my doctor that my uterus is "back in place".....my muscles are strong. She can't believe how quickly I have "healed" myself. I will continue using the device for many years. 

With tears of gratitude for your product, again --THANK YOU!   

Debbie

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Progress with Uterine prolapse - Helen on Sep 14, 2008
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com