To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Urge incontinence, cystocele and rectocele - all improved!

September 14 2008 at 10:14 PM
Rita 

Response to Results for Rectocele and Overactive Bladder

I am 64, and have had "urge incontinence", rectocele and cystocele for years. I've been using a pessary, which seemed like a good idea when I first got it.

About a year ago I went to an ob/gyn to get a new pessary, and of course he urged me to get surgery, as things were likely to get worse, and I shouldn't wait too long.

He actually said that hardly anyone uses them any more, most have surgery. I continued to use the pessary and then began getting irritation and bleeding from it. I also read that the surgery often has to be repeated, and I hated the idea of some man cutting up my insides!

It seemed I was running out of choices, so in desperation I did an internet search and found your website. I've been using the Kegelmaster for about 3 months, and now am seeing definite improvement. I have been able to spend a day shopping without feeling like I need to urinate constantly, and a week ago I danced for a half-hour straight with no discomfort, and no pessary!

Thanks for this wonderful device! I will certainly recommend it to anyone with similar problems.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com