To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

The Uterine Prolapse Is Almost Completely Resolved and the Aching Is Gone!

September 16 2008 at 12:50 PM
Jayne 

Dear Sari,

I've been using the Kegelmaster now for nearly 7 weeks, I have a 2nd degree uterine prolapse & also suffer from vaginal varicose veins (since last birth 17 yrs ago).

I use the device religiously every day & do 4 sets, 30 reps, & boy am I starting to feel the difference!

The aching/dragging feeling that I feel all the time especially when standing for long periods is hardly there any more & the best thing for me is that usually around a couple of days before my period is due I really did use to suffer with the aches/throbs etc & now I'm due my period any time & I have no aching/throbbing at all.

I can't beleive it after 17 yrs of suffering I'm now on the mend after such a short time. This device is fantastic & I would recommend it to absolutely anyone.

My sex life has improved too & although I'm not as tight as I was before having my 3 large (birth weight) babies I'm certainly getting there & will carry on using this miracle worker while ever I'm still breathing!

Anything that prevents surgery has to be special & I believe in "prevention is better than cure" I'm going back to see my gyn in 4 weeks can't wait to see what he has to say.  

One thing for sure, the operation that I was told I may have to undergo, WON'T be going ahead now, THANKS to the KEGELMASTER!!

Regards

Jayne

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Good Results for Incontinence - Anonymous on Oct 2, 2009
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com