To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Wow!!

October 24 2008 at 9:24 PM
Shannon 

I started using the KegelMaster on Tuesday night, had to skip Wednesday, & used it last night.

After TWO uses, I can tell a very noticable difference-I'm amazed!

I ordered this to tighten my vagina.

I'm under 30, but I've given birth to 3 huge babies, & I've felt so loose it was embarrassing I've done regular Kegels til I'm blue in the face, & they haven't really gotten me far.

When I had sex with my husband today, I felt a difference, & the very best part-I felt the same soreness (the good kind!) I used to have after sex before I had children!

I'm amazed!

I can't believe I've gone almost 10 years thinking I'd be loose forever.

What an awful feeling!

I'm going to use this every night.

Sorry, I know this is TMI, I'm just really excited, lol.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. UPDATE...The Tightness Is Wonderful - Shannon on Dec 4, 2008
    1. The Best Money I Have Ever Spent! - Nicole on Sep 23, 2009

Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com