To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

No Surgery Thanks to Kegelmaster!

December 12 2008 at 11:54 PM
Shirley 

Response to Avoiding Surgery for Cystocele (Dropping Bladder), Uterine Prolapse (Dropping Uterus).

Hello, I am a 53 year old. I had recently found out I have a bladder and uterine prolapse. My doctor wanted to do a hysterectomy on me. I feel I am way to young for that and decided to research further online, having my daughter say that "everything is on the internet". Well I looked up bladder prolapse and found the Kegelmaster. Too good to be true, RIGHT - WRONG!!!! I called the number and talked to Jill - what a huge help! She knows so much and is so encouraging. Well after talking to her I decided to give it a try. So I called Jill back and ordered the Kegelmaster. As she promised I recieved it in 3 days.

I started right away and now have been using it for 6 weeks I went to my obgyn this morning and oh my gosh, my doctor says the bladder prolapse and the uterine prolapse have disappeared! I told him what I was doing and he was amazed. He asked me to bring the device in to show him what has made my bladder and uterus push back up to its orginal position. He also said that if this would do this for me then he will recommend the device to other patients. I was so happy to hear him say this because I would really hate other women having to go through what i went through and not knowing what to do next. So I will bring him the Kegelmaster, the DVD that I received with my Kegelmaster, and also my paperwork on it.

I called Jill to tell her the great news and she was so happy for me. She told me to just make sure I continued with my routine and keep that muscle maintained by using the device at least once a week.

I also want to mention a nice surprise: I had mulitple orgasms 2 nights ago! I wasnt barely able to have "one" before. My husband is a little on the small side so I was having trouble pleasing him. Not now! He is just as happy as I am ("Thanks for the incredible birthday present" he says).

For all the skepical people out there, IT REALLY WORKS! If there are any doubts Jill is a wonderful help and motiivator. I couldn't be happier!

Thanks Kegelmaster and staff. You gave me back my life!!

Shirley  

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com