To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Good question!

January 7 2009 at 2:19 AM
Sari Wexler - Forum Moderator 

Response to Frequency of exercises

Hi Patty!

A principle of most health club type work-outs is that you only work a certain muscle group every other day.

Building muscle involves as you stated a "rest and recover" period so that the muscle can come back later, bigger and better, ready for the next challenge.

The PC (pubococcygeus) muscle, also known as the "kegel" or vaginal muscle does not require the "intense" "no-pain, no gain" exercises you would use for the health club "major" muscle groups.

The Kegelmaster is a mild, but incredibly effective way to exercise this critical muscle. One woman accurately described it as "the most relaxing exercise I've ever done". The "recovery" period therefore does not have to be every other day.

You can achieve dramatic benefits by doing the exercise once a day - absolutely no need to skip a day inbetween your Kegelmaster sessions!

I am so appreciative of your question/comment. I wish you the best!

Very truly yours,

Sari

This message has been edited by mykm on Jan 15, 2009 3:16 AM

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com