To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Stress Incontinence

January 15 2009 at 6:45 PM
Cheryl 

Response to I'm glad women can share their experiences

3 weeks after the birth of my second child I returned to long distance running. I was very shocked that EVERY time I went out I leaked urine.

I immediately returned to my OB/GYN who gave me an Rx for ditropan and sent me on my way.

Concerned about the effects of this drug on my son who I am breastfeeding, I did some research on my own and found this Kegelmaster website.

I was very hesitant to purchase this product but after several long runs were I literally stopped every 20 minutes to urinate or have an accident I became desperate.

I am amazed and very pleased with the result of using the Kegelmaster. I have only had it for 2 months and use it 3 times a week. I have done two 20 mile runs with only one pee break and NO accidents.

I am certain that with continued use I will feel comfortable enough to give up the pee break and finish my upcoming marathon uninterupted and accident free.

The medication given to me by my doctor was not only a lactation supressant but also prevented sweating- very dangerous for a long distance runner.

The Kegelmaster has been worth every penny to me.

How shameful on the medical community for not recommending this very effective alternative to drug therapy.

A very happy customer,

Cheryl

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com