Return To Top   

I've Got My Life Back!!

July 30 2009 at 7:27 PM
Donna Mulder 

Response to Will the Kegelmaster Let Me Avoid Surgery Or Have I Waited Too Long?

Just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with my Kegelmaster. I have a uterine prolapse between stages 1 and 2. Surgery was not a great option for me because I have intersitial cystitis. I have been using the Kegelmaster now for almost 5 months, and have noticed big improvements. I had been seeing a physiotherapist for pelvic floor exercises prior to using Kegelmaster. I had been having a lot of pressure on my bladder, and I always felt like everything was just going to fall out especially when standing for long periods of time. That feeling is gone, and the pressure on my bladder is much better. I even played badminton on Sunday, which is not something I could have done before I started using Kegelmaster. I have a rectocele and I am noticing definate improvement there as well. I am amazed at how strong the pelvic muscles can become. I am using three springs (I can hardly wait to graduate to the fourth spring) and I am very faithful to my exercises every morning. I have three daughters who are adults and have not had children yet, but I have shown all of them my Kegelmaster so they know there is a way to prevent prolapse! Thanks for providing such a great product!!

Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com