To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Faith's Testimonial Regarding the Kegelmaster and the Second Device.

August 6 2009 at 11:17 AM
Faith 

Response to The "Second Device" - Your Free Gift!

After getting the Kegelmaster, and doing it a few times I didn't notice much change and I wasn't sure if I was doing it right because my butt muscles seemed to "automatically contract".

After trying the Second Device w/the Kegelmaster, I now KNOW that I am doing them right - because I can feel a major difference, and it's only been about a month! I no longer pee when I sneeze or cough and my husband and I can both tell a difference in the bedroom happy.gif

This is so encouraging! I have had three children naturally, the last one weighed 9 lbs 5 oz! I thought I would just have to "deal" with being stretched out for the rest of my life.

This invention is such a blessing for myself and my husband! Actually, for our entire family, cause we all know - "If Mommy isn't happy - NOBODY IS HAPPY!".

If you haven't got the Kegelmaster yet, quit reading about our success with it and JUST TRY IT!

Quit wondering if you're doing it right..if you're not sure - get the Second Device.

This coming from a Christian Mommy of three - trust me , it's works - and it's a blessing!

God bless!

Sincerely, Faith

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com