To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Thanks Kathy!

August 7 2009 at 12:56 AM
Liz 

Response to Now I know it's working!!!!!

I have read so many good things about this device. I have now purchased one and am using it daily. I bought this as my fairly new boyfriend is slightly smaller than I am used to and during sex there's a lack of 'oomph' and he rarely reaches orgasm inside me. I figured I am nearly 40 and have had two children so I can't just blame it on his size. Along with which, I feel it would be a shame for a fantastic relationship to suffer without at least me making some effort to address the problem.

I think the Kegelmaster is working but it will be some weeks before I see him and can put it to the real test. (I have moved up quite quickly to two springs at the top and think I best stay here for a while). This article has really inspired me and helped me feel that I am not wasting my time as with Kathy being older than me and being aware of a similar problem for some years, the results she has acheived in such a short time are really encouraging.

Thanks Kathy for taking the time to post and helping other women by sharing your experience. Strangely I have also noticed a decrease in visits to the loo and I never even thought I had an issue here (just that I consume way to much coffee in the day!)

I know my mum in her 60's suffers from stress incontinence and wears pads. I am trying to think of a way of broaching the Kegelmaster with her .

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com