To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

3rd year using and going strong!

August 19 2009 at 11:18 PM
Claire 

I've been using the KM for just over 3 years, so would like to share my insights. I'm now 52 and have had 2 full term births.

I have reaped the benefits of using the KM 2 - 3 times per week, with the very occasional week off due to holidays etc.

I have more confidence in my body as I approach menopause.

I rarely have to pee in the night (in my mid-40s I was going a couple of times a night). I almost never lose urine when coughing or running, which I used to regularly.

It has enhanced my sex life in terms of my response level, and in terms of how I feel to my long-time lover man (and he is on the small side).

It's a win-win situation no matter how you look at it!

The other week I temporarily lost one of the springs when I was taking the KM apart to clean. The darn thing sproinged off to some far hidden corner of the room and I panicked when I couldn't find it! I thought "oh no! how can I live without my KM???" So I made a point of ORDERING A SECOND ONE AS AN EMERGENCY BACK-UP!!!

I probably won't need it, but believe me I feel better knowing it's there. Most likely I'll end up giving it to my daughter in a couple of years (she's 18).

I wish more women knew about the KM and would also follow through and BUY one and USE it! It's worth every penny. Mine is as good as the day it first arrived in the mail, so is very durable.

I urge all women who've discovered this web site to purchase a KegelMaster and make it a part of your life. You won't regret it!

Sincerely,

Claire

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Stopping Leaks and Accidents with the Kegelmaster - Sari Wexler - Forum Moderator on Sep 1, 2009
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com