To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Sexual Benefits

September 2 2009 at 4:53 PM
Erica 

Response to Sex and the Kegelmaster (takes about 5 minutes to read)

After the birth of my 3rd son (all vaginal deliveries), I knew things were different "down there". What was worse I knew my hubby could tell!!

I picked up a magazine (Marie Claire) at a doctors office and saw the article for the Kegelmaster. As soon as I got home I was on the internet to check it out. I WASTED 3 weeks coming back to the site over and over to reread all the info. Now, I say wasted because once I ordered the Kegelmaster (I am in Hawaii, I got it in 3 days)

I began to use it that night. Only two more uses and the difference was AMAZING!!!!!! I could have been exercising my PC muscles for those 3 weeks instead of reading about how wonderful it is for other women! Now almost 2 months later my husband and I are enjoying a rejuvenated sex life! It really is like being a virgin again. I wouldn't give up, trade or sell my Kegelmaster for ANYTHING!

Erica

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Loving My Kegelmaster! - Lisa on Sep 2, 2009
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com