To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

It Has Raised My Bladder And I No Longer Have To "Go" All The Time

September 4 2009 at 1:28 AM
Mrs B. 

I just wanted to share my good news with any other women worried about cystocele or similar conditions such as uterine prolapse, rectocele, or overactive bladder.

I started using the Kegelmaster after having had my second child and being told I would need surgery. I stumbled across your product on the net and ordered it on the day I found out, as I was impressed by all the testimonials.

I started using it in July, and it is now early September, 2009 - only 7 weeks have passed.

I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY WITHOUT FAIL and the results have been incredible. I had the 'bulge' that everyone refers to and thought that on advise of the nurse and doctor that I was in for surgery.

However over the last week I have hardly felt the bulge at all.

Before it used to get worse by late afternoon or when I had been standing and what I've noticed is that slowly the bulge was taking longer to appear-so that eventually I now feel it only by about 9pm-that is a FABULOUS RESULT IN SHORT TIME- I think that within a couple more weeks I wont even feel it all and plan to cut down how often I use the Kegelmaster to just maintain all the good work it has done.

Also I was contstantly having to go to the toilet and found that even when I left the home for a short while I would have to find a toilet as I had the urge to go all the time. Now I go much less and Im sure if I keep using the Kegelmaster I will be totally cured of this as well. I wasn't totally incontinent but I had go very frequently and believe that had I not started using the Kegelmaster I would have not left the house!

I do about 150 fast repetitions and then slow ones too and that is all that Ive needed to be almost healed. It only takes me about 5 minutes a day.

This is honestly the first time Ive felt compelled to write to a company to say how impressed I am but I felt it necessary to encourage any other women that may need to hear success stories.

I have to say the forum helped me when I needed motivating initially to use the Kegelmaster as at the beginning I didnt see results and it took about 2 weeks to see results.

Please feel free to print this if you wish.

I live in the UK and when I mentioned it to the doctor and nurse they had never heard of your product and also friends of mine were impressed and are thinking of purchasing one on my recommendation.

Mrs B.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Avoiding Surgery For Dropping Bladder (Cystocele), Uterine Prolapse, and Rectocele - Sari Wexler - Forum Moderator on Oct 14, 2009
  3. Bladder prolapse - Lindsay on Feb 20, 2010
  5. Not enough words to say thank you - Sharon on Jul 19, 2011
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com