To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Yes, unfortunately I think you've waited too long and will have to have surgery

November 11 2009 at 11:54 AM
Sari Wexler - Forum Moderator 

Response to Stage 3

Hi,

I appreciate your writing the forum.

What I am saying is only a person's opinion and should not be taken as medical advice.

I do feel that based on the information that you supplied you are going to have to have the hysterectomy and the bladder lift.

I wish you had addressed the problem a few months ago when the Kegelmaster (with the assistance of the 2nd Device) might have helped prevent theses procedures.

After a proper post-operation recovery period (usually at least 6 weeks) you should start using the Kegelmaster (and 2nd Device) to prevent the lift from ever having to be repeated. That surgery often fails because the muscle is STILL not being exercised.

With your uterus gone, there is a "void" which makes the bladder more likely to drop again; also because of the loss of estrogen.

I emphasize that what I am saying should not be substituted for medical advice specifically for you.

You might as well get the Kegelmaster now, see if it could possibly help - at least build up the muscle prior to the surgery, so that the surgeon has more to work with.

I wish you the best.

With warm regards,

Sari

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com