To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Glad I opted off surgery.

January 4 2010 at 5:59 PM
Astrid 

Hi all. I have just stumbled onto this site and did not need much persuasion to buy the kagelmaster! I look forward to having it and learning how to use it properly.

I am a 46 yr old mum of two both rather big babies. The first one was a ten pounder and the second nine and a half pounds. Both were natural deliveries. In fact the first baby was born at my parentsÂ’ home and the second one was a water baby!

Needless to say this has had some negative effects on my pelvic floor muscles. I suffer from stress incontinence and can't exercise properly. I can't run or skip as I used to be able to do when I was younger. I'm hoping the kagelmaster will be able to help.

A few months ago I was scheduled to have an operation to help my stress incontinence. My obstetrician had actually suggested that I ought to also have my uterus removed during the operation even though I have never had any complaints in that department. I thought this was strange at the time but I wasn't about to argue with an expert so I went ahead and scheduled both procedures.

However the nagging doubts did not go away so I went on the net and did some research. I discovered the ups and downs of having the surgeries I was scheduled for and I realised there seemed to be a lot more potential downs then ups! I decided to cancel my surgeries and I am glad I did.

Co-incidentally a few days after I cancelled, I was within hearing distance of a conversation between two middle-aged ladies at the local supermarket. They were lamenting the lack of their uteri! Both had had hysterectomies and they were going on about how changed they felt after the op! Not for the better mind you. So you can imagine how happy I was to get a confirmation that I must surely have made the right decision.

Now I am very excited to know that there is a better more natural way to help myself and will keenly await the arrival of my kagelmaster!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Glad I opted off surgery. - Sari Wexler on Jan 6, 2010
    1. Thank you - Astrid on Jan 6, 2010

Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com