To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Question regarding exercise

August 13 2010 at 9:10 AM
Carol 

Response to back pain

I have another question I wanted to add. I saw someone's post where it was recommended not to do aerobics until the prolapse has been corrected. Is it harmful to walk as exercise for about 30 minutes while dealing with the prolapse? It is hard for me no to exercise at all but I really want to correct this prolapse if possible without surgery. Thanks for any information you have. I am so disappointed I stopped using the kegelmaster years ago after I corrected my prolapse. I am pretty positive I could have avoided this happening again.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Please don't put yourself in pain. - Anonymous on Aug 16, 2010
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com