To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Successful surgery but still constant urge to urinate

February 27 2011 at 4:28 PM
Niamh 

Hi all,

I had grade 3 cystocele and grade 2 rectocele after the birth of my one and only daughter 18 months ago. I did physio for 8 months but nothing changed so I had surgery ten months ago. I had cystocele fixed with mesh and rectocele with my own tissues. The problem is I still have the constant urge to urinate 18 months after the birth! We all thought it was from the prolapse but it hasn't gone away. My bladder feels full ALL the time - no relief. I do not have urinary retention, just the feeling I need to go and it is very debilitating. Could the Kegelmaster make a difference? The surgery was a success, I have no prolapse at all and the capacity of my bladder is normal. Nobody can tell me what's wrong. Medication for overactive bladder make no difference, they say make it's nerve damage :-(

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Successful surgery but still constant urge to urinate - Anonymous on Apr 14, 2011
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com