To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Hopeful

May 8 2011 at 9:06 AM
Newbie and shattered 

Response to Re: I want my sex life back...

I must say I was quite shocked when my beau and I started to have misfires. I thought as he was approaching 49 perhaps it was a bit of ed sneaking in. However, he is in awesome shape, very heatlthy and everything I looked up showed he'd be the LAST type to suffer from the physical causes of ed. Now, it is possible there are some intimacy issues (mental frame of mind can cause ed, too) but he said he didn't feel like I was gripping him anymore - and I'm tiny!! Thought we'd need the jaws of life when we first started to sleep together!! But even I noticed that the longer we have been together that after the initial entry it is much less tight and I just thought I'd gone back to "normal" after not having had a sex life for nearly a year.

But, as I also researched the internet for sex after 40 issues, etc., I ran across this device too. Worried it was all a scam, I started to just do PC excercises and see how things went in the bedroom. But the other night it happened again and this time I ended up in tears. He was very loving and said we'd figure it out - but I know how important it is that we are able to also express ourselves sexually - in a satisfying way.

So, here's hoping to all 3 of us (and the others reading) that this device really works!! I don't have an incontentince problem, and I don't generally have any complaints from sex on my part - it all feels good to me. But I want to be able to make his experience pleasurable of course and just being small must not be enough!! No one ever taught me you had to work out this muscle! :)

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com