To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Not sure this is normal

September 26 2011 at 10:47 AM
Sharon 

Response to Re: Is it Normal or Im doing sthg wrong? :(

I purchased my Kegelmaster almost 2yrs ago. Used it for awhile and then quit. Lately started up again..noticed that when I insert it sometimes (I do them at night) it's not opening up and I just keep opening it by unscrewing it but the width between the top and bottom part of the Kegelmaster stays the same. I used to experience a gap between the top and bottom after I started screwing it open but now am not? I still do them and I can feel a little movement of the kegelmaster closing but not alot. And only once have I heard the "click. When I first used it I could feel the Kegelmaster close and open. I"m thinking I have a prolapse of some sort that is keeping it from opening after insertion even though I unscrew it up to 10-turns of the screw. I just don't want to be doing anything wrong. I saw your suggestion to do the exercises in the morning...I will try that and see how it goes.
I will follow up!
Thanks, Sharon

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Not sure this is normal - shirely on Aug 13, 2012
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com