To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Stage 2 Cystocele

October 19 2011 at 12:19 PM
Eve Olaasov 

Response to Intro-Kegelmaster for Uterine Prolapse, Cystocele (dropping bladder) and Rectocele

I know that the staging numbers have changed from a 1-4 to a 1-3 system. Just to clarify, when you refer to a stage 2 cystocele, are you referring to the level of prolapse where the bladder has "fallen" just before the opening of the vagina where it can be visible a bit at the end of the day when one squats.

If so then I have a stage 2 cystocele which seems to recede a bit after doing kegels. This condition recently went from a stage 1 to a stage 2 due to a few memorable straining sessions with constipation. That will never happen again as now I know better.

I have aggressively begun a regime with high quality fiber diet, omega 3, Vit D, C, Alpha and Beta E prop and magnesium plus calcium and other supplements to help regulate me. I also work out "carefully" not engaging the pelvic floor in a bad bearing down manner and am taking natural hormone replacement creams as well as vagifem to keep things strong down there. Might the Kegelmaster help me improve to the point it might resolve to a stage 1 or so which is not bothersome? I have only been living with the stage 2 for about 6 weeks or so and am making a little progress already. I am in great shape otherwise and a very (exceptionally) healthy 50 something lady health nut.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com