To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Return To Top   

Kegelmaster Progress Confusion

July 15 2014 at 4:36 PM
Sue 

I have been using the kegelmaster now for 4 months and I am currently on 3 springs. I have noticed that when I first started on level 2, the kegelmaster would not open as wide (on level2) after a couple weeks of use. I stayed on this level until I could get the kegelmaster to almost completely close although i stopped feeling the "stretch" when the kegelmaster was unscrewed inside me. I am now having the same experience with level 3 where I can no longer feel the stretch as my vagina holds the kegelmaster almost 80% closed. However I do not know whether I should move up to level 4 yet since I cannot completely close it at level 3 yet. I can get it to close almost completely on the first set however by the 3rd set my muscles are fairly fatigued and I get the burning sensation that some people describe.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Kegelmaster Progress Confusion - Amanda on Jan 19, 2015
    1. Re: Kegelmaster Progress Confusion - kamme on Oct 25, 2015

Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com