To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

The Kegelmaster Discussion Forum

PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

The next great advance in the health of the American people will come not from hospitals or laboratories,
but from what people learn to do for themselves.

--Dr. Norman Shealy, MD

We are proud that Kegelmaster WorldWide www.kegelmaster.pro ,
is the premier source for the Kegelmaster
and a "Second Device" that we include FREE! 

There is more information about the "Second Device" further down in this introduction and much more detailed information in the Discussion Forum Message which follows, entitled: The "Second Device" - Your Free Gift!

--------------

Many women have, or are going to unnecessarily let their bodies become subjected to surgery (or a series of surgeries) for incontinence or for dropped pelvic area organs, (cystocele, uterine prolapse, rectocele) or be embarrassed by lack of vaginal tightness or urinary accidents.

It is easy to confirm the benefits of Kegel Exercises (also referred to as Pelvic Floor Exercises) in preventing and reversing almost all of these conditions - which affect a vast majority of all women.

If you did an internet search for the term "kegel exercises" and the "name of the condition" such as:

-uterine prolapse (dropping uterus)-
-cystocele (dropping bladder)-
-rectocele-
-female incontinence-
-stress incontinence-
-overactive bladder-
-urge incontinence-
-pelvic pain including severe menstrual cramps-
-lack of vaginal tightness-
-unsatisfactory orgasm-
, etc.

on a medical website, you would find that "Kegel Exercises" or "Pelvic Floor Exercises" are almost always recommended as the frontline�treatment.

..... so WHY aren't more women achieving results by doing these exercises?

Dr. Arnold Kegel, the Los Angeles gynecologist for whom the real exercise is named, PROVED that To Obtain Results One Must Exercise Against RESISTANCE.

Dr. Kegel's patients always used a "RESISTIVE DEVICE".

Dr. Kegel also wrote extensively about How Difficult It Was For Most Women To Identify And Isolate The Correct Muscle.

It is extremely profitable for the "Medical Establishment" to recommend "Kegel Exercises" - (squeezing against nothing) - knowing that they don't accomplish much at all, and in fact almost always allow more damage to occur, but that the guilt-inducing tease will ensure that they have a steady supply of future customers.

Surgeons, adult pad and diaper manufacturers, pharmaceutical drug companies etc. are all making billions upon billions of dollars each year, while women continue to suffer in silence.

----------------

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING TO MAKE DOING "KEGELS" AS EFFECTIVE AS THE PATENTED KEGELMASTER!

With 15 levels of adjustable resistance the Kegelmaster
user can begin at a comfortable and appropriate level, and feel an increasing sense of accomplishment as she progresses through the strength settings!

The Kegelmaster was inspired by equipment from fitness companies such as Nautilus, utlilizing the state-of-the-art exercise principle of dynamic progressive resistance to tone, strengthen, and tighten this hidden, but vital muscle.

If you are familiar with exercise terminology, you may know that it is always more effective to "exercise a muscle from 'full extension to full contraction' ". "Full extension" for the PC muscle - the most elastic muscle in the body - is going to be different, for different women.

The Kegelmaster takes this into account! The patented "control knob" allows the device to "customize" the extension for each individual woman.

Combine this with the 15 levels of spring loaded, adjustable resistance, and you realize why the Kegelmaster is so much more effective than any "Kegel Exercise" device that has ever existed!

~If your goal is to become stronger and tighter in the shortest period of time, please read some of the messages which deal with this and the other dramatic sexual benefits.

~For a great number of women, especially those with stress or urge urinary incontinence (overactive bladder - frequency), and those who are prevention-minded, it is of life-changing importance that you use the Kegelmaster - there is no comparable product.

~If you have bladder prolapse (mild to moderate) (fallen or dropped bladder), ("cystocele"), uterine prolapse, or rectocele before allowing the condition to worsen and submitting to surgery, consider the Kegelmaster Please learn more by reading some of the messages in the Discussion Forum.

The Kegelmaster has received marketing clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) License No. KO23305.

Respected women's magazines such as Marie Claire have run "product comparisons" (reprinted in the Discussion Forum, below) with the Kegelmaster always emerging as the best!

"Desperate Housewives" television star, Teri Hatcher RAVED about the Kegelmaster in a totally unsolicited endorsement on NBC'S Jay Leno Tonight Show. She said "Every Woman Should Have A Kegelmaster!"

------------------

THE SECOND DEVICE!

As previously mentioned, when doing any type of "kegel squeeze" it is extremely important that the correct muscle (the PC or Pubococcygeus) is used - and no other. This is a difficult, seemingly impossible movement for some women, especially those who have endured vaginal childbirth(s).

Thankfully, there is a wonderful technique involving a "Second Device" to be used with the Kegelmaster which "jumpstarts the process" and allows practically all women, even those with the most stretched, damaged muscles to identify and isolate the proper muscle and receive all of the promised benefits from "kegel exercises".

Statistics prove that upwards of 60% of ALL women will do their kegels incorrectly without either the use of the "Second Device", or without the invasive, expensive, embarrassing help of a physical therapist.

The "Second Device" makes the Kegelmaster virtually failure-proof, which is why we include it Free!

For more detailed information regarding the "Second Device" please read the Discussion Forum message, below, entitled:
The "Second Device" - Your Free Gift!

Is There Only Kegelmaster
?

Frankly, YES, the Kegelmaster  with its innovative, patented, design is a breakthrough device.
-Vaginal weights-
-Vaginal cones-
-Vaginal barbells-
-Ben-Wa balls-
-Biofeedback devices
, etc.
have all been around for years, and have failed in the marketplace for essentially the same reasons - those products are "tedious" and not as effective or as easy to use.

OUR GUARANTEE!

The Kegelmaster and "Second Device" aims to be the most effective "Kegel Exercise" product on the market today and Kegelmaster WorldWide strives to give you The BEST DEAL. Kegelmaster WorldWide adheres to a strict code of business ethics including accountability, "truth-in-advertising", a secure online order page, discreet packaging and toll-free customer support.

Also included is a professionally produced Instructional DVD

We have Free "Priority Shipping" in the United States

You will always be speaking with knowledgeable people and you will always be treated with respect. 

Kegelmaster
WorldWide
email - info@MyKM.com

".........I apparently ordered my Kegelmaster
from another company that does not have as good an offer as yours. (no "Second Device", no Customer Support, no Discussion Forum) "My mistake!" Kegelmaster.pro or MYKM.com are the ONLY sites you will receive the Free Second Device.

You can gain an excellent understanding of what to expect from the Kegelmaster by reading at least 5 - 10 of these messages.

Many of our customers who told us they spent a great deal of time "researching the subject" and "comparing" mention that these messages were the most valuable resource on the internet.

Thank you! PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

Post a Message!
  1. Dr. Joyce's "UnderWire Magazine" Report On The Sexual Benefits From Using The Kegelmaster! Read All Messages - Dr. Joyce on Jun 23, 2004
    1. Bruce Willis Lover's Red Hot Sex Secret - - as published in The Globe - GLOBE on Jun 23, 2004
      1. Stopping Accidents & Leaks With The Kegelmaster - Sari Wexler on Jun 23, 2004

2. Questions, questions Read All Messages - Katherine on Jun 14, 2004
    1. Thanks for writing - Sari Wexler on Jun 14, 2004
    2. kegelmaster - m stubbs on Jul 13, 2004
      1. Answers - Sari Wexler on Jul 14, 2004

3. This product has changed my life! Read All Messages - Josephine Grant on Jun 12, 2004
  5. The Kegelmaster is Worth the Price! Read All Messages - Sari Wexler on May 28, 2004
    1. Sex and the Kegelmaster! - Sari Wexler on May 29, 2004
      1. Re: My bladder is just starting to drop - Barbara on Jul 25, 2004
        1. It would be great for you, but too late for your friend - Sari Wexler on Jul 26, 2004

6. A Life Saver For Me! Read All Messages - Margie on May 24, 2004
  8. Attention Uterine Prolapse sufferers Read All Messages - Roz on May 22, 2004
    1. Congratulations on your success! - Sari Wexler on May 24, 2004
    2. Uterine Prolapse - Carol Bilz on Jan 23, 2006

9. Ok to use every day? Read All Messages - L on May 9, 2004
    1. Thanks for a fantastic message! - Sari Wexler on May 10, 2004

10. An Update Read All Messages - CW on May 4, 2004
    1. same results - Georgette on Sep 27, 2006

11. Disappointed friend Read All Messages - kidheim on May 1, 2004
  13. Loving my Kegel Master! Read All Messages - Lisa on Apr 29, 2004
  15. Stress Inc Read All Messages - Runner on Apr 29, 2004
  17. Chronic Pain Read All Messages - Kathryn Aliano on Apr 29, 2004
    1. I hesitate to give medical advice, but I would always recommend the Kegelmaster - Sari Wexler on Apr 29, 2004
    2. chronic pain - Thompson on Aug 13, 2004
      1. Pain Relief - Sari Wexler on Aug 19, 2004

18. How You or the Government Can Prove these Testimonials are "Real" Read All Messages - Sari Wexler on Apr 17, 2004
    1. WOW IT DOES WORK - Tracy on May 5, 2004

19. This Really works! Read All Messages - Nancy on Apr 6, 2004
    1. I'm glad women can share their experiences! - Marla on Nov 10, 2006

20. Finding out more about my condition Read All Messages - Tana on Apr 5, 2004
    1. Yes, we can help! - Sari Wexler on Apr 5, 2004
      1. Thankyou - Tana on Apr 7, 2004

21. Sex and the Kegelmaster Read All Messages - Sari Wexler on Mar 17, 2004
    1. help before surgery - M. Elaine on Mar 17, 2004
      1. Avoiding surgery for prolapse if at all possible - Sari Wexler on Mar 17, 2004
    2. Tighter the better - Belinda on Sep 30, 2004
      1. Try this! - Sari Wexler on Oct 2, 2004
        1. Punctuation! --- Many thanks, Pat! - Pat on Mar 19, 2005

22. An Overview of the Kegelmaster Read All Messages - Sari Wexler on Mar 3, 2004
    1. A Testimonial from "Faith" - Sari Wexler on Mar 3, 2004
      1. The Marie Claire Article - Sari Wexler on Mar 3, 2004
        1. Kegelmaster order - Nickee on Sep 20, 2004
          1. Thanks for your interest - Sari Wexler on Sep 21, 2004
            1. The "Marie Claire" article - Sari Wexler on Nov 30, 2004

23. after hysterectomy Read All Messages - nanbeth on Feb 20, 2004
    1. Women should be angry that doctors don't adequately communicate this! - Sari Wexler on Feb 20, 2004
      1. reply - nanbeth on Feb 20, 2004
    2. after hysterectomy - sherrie edgeworth on Feb 25, 2004
      1. You're in an excellent position to totally heal yourself - Sari Wexler on Feb 25, 2004

24. Any benefits for me? Read All Messages - Dianne on Feb 18, 2004
    1. Please read Glenna's story - Sari Wexler on Feb 18, 2004

25. No Uterus Read All Messages - kelly on Feb 15, 2004
    1. Exercising the PC muscle - Sari Wexler on Feb 16, 2004

26. question Read All Messages - anonymous on Feb 13, 2004
    1. It's So Simple! You Need The "Second Device" - Sari Wexler on Feb 13, 2004
      1. Can I do aerobics with my uterine prolapse? - Deborah on Jun 30, 2005
        1. No! Not until later - Sari Wexler on Jan 12, 2008

27. Instructional DVD Read All Messages - John on Feb 7, 2004
    1. It should be easy to convince your wife - Sari Wexler on Feb 8, 2004

28. Buy this wonderful product! Read All Messages - Sylvia on Feb 7, 2004
    1. A Collection of Experiences With the Kegelmaster - Sari Wexler on Feb 10, 2004
      1. Another Personal Experience - Sari Wexler on Feb 10, 2004

29. during monthly cycle Read All Messages - tanya on Feb 6, 2004
    1. It's actually a good idea - Sari Wexler on Feb 6, 2004
      1. use during monthly cycle - tanya on Feb 6, 2004

30. Help Read All Messages - J. Pierson on Feb 3, 2004
    1. Thank you for writing! - Sari Wexler on Feb 3, 2004

31. good results Read All Messages - marilyn on Jan 10, 2004
  33. Will this work for me Read All Messages - Michelle on Jan 8, 2004
    1. I know what you are going through - shila on Jan 8, 2004
      1. It is tragic how many of us go through this! - Sari Wexler on Jan 8, 2004
      2. Just had to reply.... - Chelly on Jan 8, 2004
        1. Thankyou - Tana on Apr 5, 2004
      3. THANK YOU!!!! - Michelle on Jan 8, 2004
        1. Michelle - molly on Jan 28, 2004

34. An Update Read All Messages - CW on Jan 5, 2004
  36. help me please!!!!!!!!! Read All Messages - molly on Dec 31, 2003
    1. Thank You For Writing! - Sari Wexler on Jan 1, 2004

37. prolapse Read All Messages - john besic on Dec 23, 2003
    1. Yes, but you need to check with the doctor first - Sari Wexler on Dec 24, 2003

38. how do I know? Read All Messages - margie on Dec 21, 2003
    1. I am glad that you wrote - Sari Wexler on Dec 21, 2003
      1. Kegelmaster - Claire on Dec 22, 2003
        1. Yes, because you've caught it in time, this should work! - Sari Wexler on Dec 22, 2003

39. How do I know Read All Messages - CW on Dec 13, 2003
    1. You are doing quite well! - Sari Wexler on Dec 13, 2003
      1. Hey I want one - Fiona on Dec 28, 2003
        1. Happy New Year, Fiona! - Sari Wexler on Dec 30, 2003
      2. Just checkin in.. - CW on Jan 4, 2004
        1. I hope everyone reads this, CW! - Sari Wexler on Jan 5, 2004
    2. Thanks Sari - CW on Dec 13, 2003

40. what to do Read All Messages - mary on Dec 11, 2003
    1. Thank you for writing - Sari Wexler on Dec 12, 2003

41. Scared/Concerned Read All Messages - Anonymous on Dec 6, 2003
    1. Women need to know! - Sari Wexler on Dec 7, 2003
      1. To late for kegelmaster? - nancy on Aug 22, 2004
        1. I Can't Say For Sure - Sari Wexler on Aug 24, 2004

42. Progress Report.....Sorry it's late Sari! Read All Messages - George on Dec 6, 2003
  44. Mild prolapse, can I be cured? Read All Messages - Elisa on Nov 26, 2003
    1. Mild prolapse, can I be cured? - Chelly on Nov 26, 2003
      1. Thank you, I'm encouraged! - Elisa on Nov 27, 2003
        1. Thank you, I'm encouraged! - Chelly on Nov 28, 2003

45. help??? Read All Messages - mary on Nov 25, 2003
    1. My thoughts - Sari Wexler on Nov 26, 2003

46. Truly a Godsend Read All Messages - Tracy Murray on Nov 25, 2003
  48. Help Read All Messages - Christina Evans on Nov 15, 2003
    1. hello - amy on Nov 15, 2003
      1. To me it's a no-brainer! - Sari Wexler on Nov 17, 2003

49. Everyday or every other day? Read All Messages - george on Nov 12, 2003
    1. Either is fine! - Sari Wexler on Nov 13, 2003
      1. Re: Either is fine! - George on Nov 13, 2003
        1. Re: Either is fine! - Sari Wexler on Nov 13, 2003
      2. what if ????? - Amanda on Jul 25, 2007

50. Great benefits! Read All Messages - Elizabeth on Nov 7, 2003
    1. Great benefits - Richard on Feb 28, 2004

51. Using KM2K during my pregnancy Read All Messages - Renae on Nov 2, 2003
    1. An Excellent Decision! - Sari Wexler on Nov 3, 2003

52. need help can't have an orgasum Read All Messages - Tracy on Oct 27, 2003
    1. Boy I hear ya - Lisa on Oct 27, 2003
    2. not having one.. - candi on Oct 29, 2003
    3. I had surgery - Tracy on Mar 30, 2004
      1. No, not yet - Sari Wexler on Mar 31, 2004

53. help Read All Messages - TONYA on Oct 27, 2003
    1. It really is a good product! - Sari Wexler on Oct 27, 2003

54. Help convincing wife Read All Messages - HubbyHere on Oct 20, 2003
    1. Re: Help convincing wife - Lezlie on Oct 20, 2003
      1. Re: Re: Help convincing wife - Steve on Oct 21, 2003
        1. Thanks Steve - HubbyHere on Oct 24, 2003
          1. Yes - Steve on Oct 24, 2003
            1. Steve Email? - HubbyHere on Oct 27, 2003
              1. e-mail - Steve on Oct 29, 2003

55. Am I doing this right?? Read All Messages - Lisa on Oct 19, 2003
    1. Congratulations on getting a Kegelmaster! - Sari Wexler on Oct 20, 2003
      1. Thanks!!!! - Lisa on Oct 20, 2003

56. Still Working Out Read All Messages - Vicki on Oct 7, 2003
  58. Thanks for the email, Sherri! Read All Messages - Sari Wexler on Oct 2, 2003
  60. Will the kegel master work for me??? Read All Messages - Karen on Sep 23, 2003
    1. Forum Owner's Opinion - Sari Wexler on Sep 23, 2003
      1. prolapsed uterus - Ann Malacki on Sep 23, 2003
        1. Your Best Non-Surgical Alternative - Sari Wexler on Sep 25, 2003
        2. information - Merleanor Simmons on Sep 29, 2003
          1. My suggestion - Sari Wexler on Sep 29, 2003

61. settings? Read All Messages - Chelly on Sep 18, 2003
    1. They are here! - Sari Wexler on Sep 20, 2003

<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6    
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com