The Kegelmaster Discussion Forum

The next great advance in the health of the American people will come not from hospitals or laboratories,
but from what people learn to do for themselves.

--Dr. Norman Shealy, MD

We are proud that this Better Business Bureau accredited company, Kegelmaster WorldWide www.kegelmaster.pro ,
is the premier source for the Kegelmaster
and a "Second Device" that we include FREE! 

There is more information about the "Second Device" further down in this introduction and much more detailed information in the Discussion Forum Message which follows, entitled: The "Second Device" - Your Free Gift!

--------------

Many women have, or are going to unnecessarily let their bodies become subjected to surgery (or a series of surgeries) for incontinence or for dropped pelvic area organs, (cystocele, uterine prolapse, rectocele) or be embarrassed by lack of vaginal tightness or urinary accidents.

It is easy to confirm the benefits of Kegel Exercises (also referred to as Pelvic Floor Exercises) in preventing and reversing almost all of these conditions - which affect a vast majority of all women.

If you did an internet search for the term "kegel exercises" and the "name of the condition" such as:

-uterine prolapse (dropping uterus)-
-cystocele (dropping bladder)-
-rectocele-
-female incontinence-
-stress incontinence-
-overactive bladder-
-urge incontinence-
-pelvic pain including severe menstrual cramps-
-lack of vaginal tightness-
-unsatisfactory orgasm-
, etc.

on a medical website, you would find that "Kegel Exercises" or "Pelvic Floor Exercises" are almost always recommended as the frontline�treatment.

..... so WHY aren't more women achieving results by doing these exercises?

Dr. Arnold Kegel, the Los Angeles gynecologist for whom the real exercise is named, PROVED that To Obtain Results One Must Exercise Against RESISTANCE.

Dr. Kegel's patients always used a "RESISTIVE DEVICE".

Dr. Kegel also wrote extensively about How Difficult It Was For Most Women To Identify And Isolate The Correct Muscle.

It is extremely profitable for the "Medical Establishment" to recommend "Kegel Exercises" - (squeezing against nothing) - knowing that they don't accomplish much at all, and in fact almost always allow more damage to occur, but that the guilt-inducing tease will ensure that they have a steady supply of future customers.

Surgeons, adult pad and diaper manufacturers, pharmaceutical drug companies etc. are all making billions upon billions of dollars each year, while women continue to suffer in silence.

----------------

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANYTHING TO MAKE DOING "KEGELS" AS EFFECTIVE AS THE PATENTED KEGELMASTER!

With 15 levels of adjustable resistance the Kegelmaster
user can begin at a comfortable and appropriate level, and feel an increasing sense of accomplishment as she progresses through the strength settings!

The Kegelmaster was inspired by equipment from fitness companies such as Nautilus, utlilizing the state-of-the-art exercise principle of dynamic progressive resistance to tone, strengthen, and tighten this hidden, but vital muscle.

If you are familiar with exercise terminology, you may know that it is always more effective to "exercise a muscle from 'full extension to full contraction' ". "Full extension" for the PC muscle - the most elastic muscle in the body - is going to be different, for different women.

The Kegelmaster takes this into account! The patented "control knob" allows the device to "customize" the extension for each individual woman.

Combine this with the 15 levels of spring loaded, adjustable resistance, and you realize why the Kegelmaster is so much more effective than any "Kegel Exercise" device that has ever existed!

~If your goal is to become stronger and tighter in the shortest period of time, please read some of the messages which deal with this and the other dramatic sexual benefits.

~For a great number of women, especially those with stress or urge urinary incontinence (overactive bladder - frequency), and those who are prevention-minded, it is of life-changing importance that you use the Kegelmaster - there is no comparable product.

~If you have bladder prolapse (mild to moderate) (fallen or dropped bladder), ("cystocele"), uterine prolapse, or rectocele before allowing the condition to worsen and submitting to surgery, consider the Kegelmaster Please learn more by reading some of the messages in the Discussion Forum.

The Kegelmaster has received marketing clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) License No. KO23305.

Respected women's magazines such as Marie Claire have run "product comparisons" (reprinted in the Discussion Forum, below) with the Kegelmaster always emerging as the best!

"Desperate Housewives" television star, Teri Hatcher RAVED about the Kegelmaster in a totally unsolicited endorsement on NBC'S Jay Leno Tonight Show. She said "Every Woman Should Have A Kegelmaster!"

------------------

THE SECOND DEVICE!

As previously mentioned, when doing any type of "kegel squeeze" it is extremely important that the correct muscle (the PC or Pubococcygeus) is used - and no other. This is a difficult, seemingly impossible movement for some women, especially those who have endured vaginal childbirth(s).

Thankfully, there is a wonderful technique involving a "Second Device" to be used with the Kegelmaster which "jumpstarts the process" and allows practically all women, even those with the most stretched, damaged muscles to identify and isolate the proper muscle and receive all of the promised benefits from "kegel exercises".

Statistics prove that upwards of 60% of ALL women will do their kegels incorrectly without either the use of the "Second Device", or without the invasive, expensive, embarrassing help of a physical therapist.

The "Second Device" makes the Kegelmaster virtually failure-proof, which is why we include it Free!

For more detailed information regarding the "Second Device" please read the Discussion Forum message, below, entitled:
The "Second Device" - Your Free Gift!

Is There Only Kegelmaster
?

Frankly, YES, the Kegelmaster  with its innovative, patented, design is a breakthrough device.
-Vaginal weights-
-Vaginal cones-
-Vaginal barbells-
-Ben-Wa balls-
-Biofeedback devices
, etc.
have all been around for years, and have failed in the marketplace for essentially the same reasons - those products are "tedious" and not as effective or as easy to use.

OUR GUARANTEE!

The Kegelmaster and "Second Device" must be the most effective "Kegel Exercise" product on the market today and Kegelmaster WorldWide offers The BEST DEAL - or we will give you a full refund.

Kegelmaster WorldWide, being a verifiable member of the Better Business Bureau, (A+ Rated), adheres to a strict code of business ethics including accountability, "truth-in-advertising", a secure online order page, discreet packaging and toll-free customer support.

Also included is a professionally produced Instructional DVD

We have Free "Priority Shipping" in the United States

You will always be speaking with knowledgeable people and you will always be treated with respect. 

Kegelmaster
WorldWide
email - info@MyKM.com

".........I apparently ordered my Kegelmaster
from another company that does not have as good an offer as yours. (no "Second Device", no Customer Support, no Discussion Forum) "My mistake!" Kegelmaster.pro or MYKM.com are the ONLY sites you will receive the Free Second Device.

You can gain an excellent understanding of what to expect from the Kegelmaster by reading at least 5 - 10 of these messages.

Many of our customers who told us they spent a great deal of time "researching the subject" and "comparing" mention that these messages were the most valuable resource on the internet.

Thank you!

Post a Message!
  1. Is it too late for me? Read All Messages - Jen on Aug 12
    1. It depends - Sari Wexler on Aug 12
      1. Thank you for your response! - Jen on Aug 12

2. Can't decide on correct setting for me but already improved. Read All Messages - Kay on Aug 11
    1. Try this: - Sari Wexler on Aug 12

3. BUY this ground-breaking, effective, simple-to-use product NOW! Read All Messages - Sylvia on Jul 30
  5. DON'T WASTE TIME! Read All Messages - Erica on Jul 23
    1. You CAN do this, C.R. - Sari Wexler on Aug 13
    2. Cystocele - Barbara Parsons on Sep 22
      1. Please learn more! - Sari Wexler on Sep 23

6. am i supposed to feel it tighter? Read All Messages - jo on Jul 17
    1. Please Read Jo's August 31st post; The Kegelmaster Works! - Sari Wexler on Jul 17
      1. My experience - Sylvia on Jul 19
    2. I finally added a second spring and - Renae on Jul 24
      1. springs - deborah on Jul 28
    3. it works! - jo on Aug 31

7. prolapse Read All Messages - dulcy on Jul 17
  9. Progress Report and Question Read All Messages - Sylvia on Jul 15
    1. Nice to Hear From You - Sari Wexler on Jul 15

10. prolapsed bladder Read All Messages - janej on Jul 11
    1. Cystocele (prolapsed bladder) - Sari Wexler on Jul 12
    2. Prolapsed bladder - Rene Rogers on Jul 23
      1. I AM SO SORRY - Sari Wexler on Aug 4

11. No more urine slippage! Read All Messages - Robbin on Jul 7
    1. Re: No more urine slippage! - Anonymous on Jul 10
      1. No more egg - Robbin on Jul 10
        1. the second device - marionlee on Nov 15

12. Competitive Products Read All Messages - Sari Wexler on Jun 27
    1. I ordered but now what? - Lorraine on Jan 9
      1. I Wish I Had Seen Your Message Yesterday! - Sari Wexler on Jan 10
        1. I just see I forgot to respond completely to your question! - Sari Wexler on Jan 12

13. Forgotten anatomy reappears Read All Messages - Mrs. B on Jun 26
    1. But ... did you tear in childbirth? - Shelly on Dec 21
    2. Spincter - Erin Gregg on Feb 16

14. Stop and PREVENT Female Incontinence,- stress, urge, overactive bladder. Read All Messages - Sari Wexler on Jun 8
    1. The Kegelmaster for Mental Health as Well! - Sari Wexler on Jun 8
    2. stop and prevent female Incontinence - stress,urge,overactive bladder - sharon on Jan 18
      1. Good news! - Sari Wexler on Jan 18
    3. urge oversactive bladder - kim on Jan 24

15. Won't be needing the 90-day guarantee! Read All Messages - Kimmie on May 30
    1. What This Can Mean to You - Sari Wexler on Jun 6

16. Is it too late for me? Read All Messages - Helayna on May 30
    1. I think you will need to have the surgery - Sari Wexler on May 30
      1. rectocele Help? - EllenHook on Oct 27
        1. I wish I could say for sure - Sari Wexler on Oct 29

17. Novice user - First signs of success! Read All Messages - Sylvia on May 28
    1. There is an important message here - Sari Wexler on Jun 2
      1. Progress Update - Sylvia on Jun 8
        1. How to Make This Work - Sari Wexler on Jun 9
          1. I'm picking up the pace... - Sylvia on Jun 11

18. Update....Kegel Master and Pregnancy Read All Messages - Erica on May 23
    1. Thank you - Sari Wexler on May 28

19. Take Charge of Your Health NOW Read All Messages - Sylvia on May 14
    1. This is a marketing challenge and we thank you for helping give us credibility! - Sari Wexler on May 18
      1. My "pleasure"! - Sylvia on May 19

20. Surgery and the kegelmaster? Read All Messages - Mary on May 4
    1. I really think so - Sari Wexler on May 5

21. Is it safe to use while pregnant? Read All Messages - Erica on May 4
    1. with a couple of exceptions - Sari Wexler on May 5
      1. Re: with a couple of exceptions - Erica on May 6

22. Question about using the KM2000 Read All Messages - Sylvia on May 2
    1. Answers - Sari Wexler on May 3
      1. Thanks for the clarification Sari! - Sylvia on May 4

23. Where it all began! Dr Kegel's original work. Reading time: approx 20 minutes Read All Messages - Sari Wexler on Apr 25
  25. Frequency Only Read All Messages - Terri on Apr 21
    1. The Kegelmaster should work! - Sari Wexler on Apr 21

26. Showing Improvement! Read All Messages - marci on Apr 21
    1. Keep it Going! - Sari Wexler on Apr 21

27. Jumping Right In Read All Messages - Renae on Apr 13
    1. Day 1! Yes, it's here already! - Renae on Apr 16
      1. I ordered it!! - tracy on Oct 27
    2. Results in less than a week? (long) - Renae on Apr 21
      1. Re: Results in less than a week? (long) - Rose on Apr 30
        1. Thanks, Rose - Renae on May 5
    3. Yet MORE Benefits - Renae on May 5

28. Is it helpful in our case !?? Read All Messages - B & C on Apr 10
    1. I don't want to sound too self-serving, but... - Sari Wexler on Apr 10

29. cerevical prolapse Read All Messages - Name removed at writer's request on Mar 31
    1. Total Prolapse - P Billings on Mar 31
      1. Sometimes it's too late - Sari Wexler on Apr 2
        1. Is it too late for me?? - Chris Fritz on Aug 20
          1. This might work.. - Sari Wexler on Sep 24

30. Don't waste time!!! Read All Messages - Erica on Mar 26
  32. Joan's question regarding cystocele Read All Messages - Sari Wexler on Mar 16
  34. Very long testimonial. Read All Messages - Satya on Mar 15
  36. rectocele Read All Messages - charlene lewis on Mar 6
    1. rectocele - Sari Wexler on Mar 6
      1. rectocele - Renee Adams on Jul 28
        1. Strengthen your Muscles - Sari Wexler on Jul 31
    2. Rectal Prolapse - Rhonda on Jun 16
      1. It Depends - Sari Wexler on Jun 17
        1. Prevention Is Better Than Cure - Margaret Cattell on Jan 6

37. tipped uterus Read All Messages - Chelly on Mar 3
    1. Tipped Uterus - Sari Wexler on Mar 3
      1. Tipped Uterus - Lorie McKinney on Jul 8
        1. Tipped or Retroverted Uterus - Sari Wexler on Jul 9

38. My Experience Read All Messages - Mrs L.D. United Kingdom on Feb 20
  40. The Sexual Benefits From Using the Kegelmaster Read All Messages - Sari Wexler on Feb 8
  42. Can this help Uterine Prolapse ? Read All Messages - Leslie Tacosik on Feb 4
    1. Prolapse - Sari Wexler on Feb 5

43. lubricant Read All Messages - Misty on Jan 29
    1. Our lubricant - Sari Wexler on Jan 29
      1. Glad someone had this issue too - Sharon on Apr 26

44. help in England Read All Messages - tracy on Jan 23
    1. Get Your Kegelmaster From U.S! - Sari Wexler on Jan 24
    2. cystocele - Annie Elizabeth Errington on Jan 7
      1. Quick answer! - Sari Wexler on Jan 30

45. Not sure if you're doing it right? Read All Messages - Faith on Jan 23
    1. Re: Not sure if you're doing it right? - Kerry on Jan 23
      1. Identifying and isolating the PC muscle - Sari Wexler on Jan 24
        1. am i using the correct muscles - tonya on Jul 21
          1. the correct muscles - Sari Wexler on Jul 21

46. From an article published in November 11, 2002, "First™ - For Women" Magazine. Read All Messages - Sari Wexler on Dec 29
    1. The latest Kegelmaster testimonial - Women Need to Know! - Grace Anne on Jan 13

47. The "Marie Claire" article Read All Messages - Sari Wexler and Jay Waller on Dec 12
    1. What the "Marie Claire" article doesn't tell you, (but the implications are there!) - Jay Waller on Dec 22

48. A Heartfelt Message For Women With Weakened/Damaged PC (Pubococcygeus or "Kegel") Muscles. Read All Messages - Sari Wexler on Nov 23
    1. Stress incontinence - Dana on Dec 8

49. Australia Read All Messages - Sass on Nov 11
    1. Ordering in Australia - Sari Wexler on Nov 11
    2. ordering from Australia - Nancy on Nov 14

50. Hysterectomy & Problems Read All Messages - Myrtle on Nov 5
    1. My Opinion - Vee on Nov 6
      1. Another woman's experience - Sari Wexler on Nov 8

51. It Really Works!!!! Read All Messages - Chelly on Oct 31
    1. The Springs - Prudence on Nov 2

52. "maintaining with KM" Read All Messages - Sandy on Oct 22
    1. Maintaining Your Strength - Sari Wexler on Oct 22

53. Sex and the PC Read All Messages - Chelly on Oct 18
    1. There Is Only One Way The Kegelmaster Won't Work - Sari Wexler on Oct 18

54. Closing PC muscles during sex Read All Messages - Prudence on Oct 10
    1. A Few Suggestions! - Sari Wexler on Oct 10
    2. same here - ginnie on Jan 25
      1. Congratulations on what you have achieved! - Sari Wexler on Jan 26
        1. Thanks... - ginnie on Jan 26

55. having had two surgeries for Vaginal Wall Prolapse Read All Messages - erma on Sep 19
    1. It Should.... - Sari Wexler on Sep 19
      1. can't get through on your email - seeking advice please - Sari Wexler on Oct 6
        1. wow, a quick response, Sari - thanks - Annie on Oct 8

56. Questions Read All Messages - Sandra on Sep 16
    1. The Feeling of "Heaviness" - Sari Wexler on Sep 17

57. No more "accidents" Read All Messages - Sandra Perth on Sep 15
  59. Second sets of springs Read All Messages - Prudent on Aug 28
    1. There's Only One Set of Springs! - Sari Wexler on Aug 29

<< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6   Next >> 
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com