To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

Respond to this messageReturn To Top
Original Message
  • Encouraged
    • april besch
      Posted Apr 6, 2005 3:07 PM

Dear Claire,

I read your email and was very encouraged by it! I too am struggling with a cystocele situation which was diagnosed as stage 2 this past December. Nothing is protruding outside, but it feels low in my vagina especially now that I am in perimenopause. I have been having success with the Kegelmaster, but when my estrogen levels dip lower, I have setbacks. It seems as though I need my estrogen levels increased again in order to bulk up my vaginal muscles and my pc muscles. I have been taking natural hormones for two years now. I was wondering if this also happened to you during the past. I was wondering how you are controlling your levels with respect to hormones, diet, exercise, etc.? Right now, I can only bicycle (since I'm sitting then.) I worry about standing too much, much less exercising too intensely during this healing period, as per Sari's kind advice. I was wondering how long it took before you could no longer see the infamous "bulge" from the cystocele/rectocele. I turned 49 last month and still get my cycle reguarly every month, but still suffer from vaginal atrophy and not sleeping well at certain times of the month, even while taking natural hormones. I truly feel I can heal myself naturally and have great faith in the Kegelmaster!! But sometimes, I just need some more encouragement and perhaps some tips from someone who has been using it for longer than a few months (like me). Any advice would be most helpful! Many thanks! April
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com