To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

I'm Sold for Life

July 4 2004 at 2:42 PM
Claire 

I’ve been using my KM for just over a year. At this point I can’t imagine NOT having it in my life! I NEVER want to return to having to get up in the night to pee, usually 2 – 3 times. Now it’s only the rare occasion that I get up at all. I enjoy being able to sneeze and cough without leaking urine each time. For those reasons alone, I’m thrilled with my KM!

But in addition, gaining some control over that part of my body has contributed immensely to my overall well-being and happiness. Focusing on the fitness of my PC muscle in turn inspired me to start paying more attention to the rest of my body, and now I also routinely do a variety of moderate weight training exercises, jogging, and yoga. At age 50, these are all crucial steps in staying fit, both mentally and physically.

I recently had my annual medical checkup. At my last checkup, which was just before I purchased the KM, my bladder was bothering me, and my uterus was “on it’s way down” (ie. starting to prolapse). I’ve had 2 births, and each baby was on the larger side. At this current checkup, my doctor said everything was looking very healthy. I told her about the KM (I actually brought it with me to show her) and gave her a copy of some of this website’s information about it). She was very impressed! I’m hoping she’ll let all of her other women patients know about it.

Sexually, I wasn’t having any concerns prior to using the KM, except that I was beginning to feel like my vagina was “thinning” and getting less healthy. Now, after using such effective resistance training, the tissue feels healthier, my husband, who has a smaller-sized penis, feels larger, and I definitely have more control over my muscles, much to my husband’s and my delight!

I wish every woman could own and use the Kegelmaster, reap the benefits, and avoid unnecessary surgery that seems to be almost a given for every woman who’s given birth in our society, at some point in their later years, if not sooner. My 16 year old daughter knows about it, and understands why I'm using it. I intend to buy one for her at some point in her adult life, particularly if she goes through childbirth. How could I not, when it’s been so beneficial for me?

I urge all women to purchase a KM and experience the dramatic benefits. This simple progressive resistance “exerciser” is easy to use and clean, and is very durable. Go for it!

Regards,
Claire.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com