To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

Menstrual Cramps

September 27 2004 at 2:23 AM
Loren 

Hi, I have always had very painful menstrual cramps and was wondering if this product would help with my cramps and if so how?
-Loren

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sari Wexler

One of the most effective uses

September 27 2004, 10:56 AM 

Dear Loren,

I don't want it to sound like I'm just trying to sell you something, but exercising the PC muscle with the Kegelmaster will reduce if not eliminate your cramps.

It is so incredible the way using it will reduce the severity of menstrual cramps. Actually it is not so incredible when you think about it. A well-exercised muscle does not "cramp" -and that is what menstrual cramps are - a muscle cramp. Pain is a sign that something is "wrong". Lack of exercise is "wrong". Using the Kegelmaster promotes "pelvic vascularity". It causes toxins to be flushed out, bathing the entire pelvic region with a fresh blood supply. A toned, well exercised pelvic floor muscle does not cramp up nearly as much when you have your period.

I assure anyone reading this that it is virtually a medical certainty that using the Kegelmaster will alleviate menstrual cramps.

Thanks for writing the forum.

Regards,

Sari Wexler

This message has been edited by mykm on Sep 29, 2004 3:14 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com