To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

I'm a backslider

October 15 2004 at 1:20 PM
Vicki 

Sari:

Remember me? I'm the one who highly recommended the KM two years ago! I was on my fourth spring (WOW)! I had develop strong, bulked pc muscles. Lately my job caused me to be away from home alot. I've been doing conventional kegels (without the device) as a substitute. The KM was a part of my life. Now it is sitting there collecting dust. Yes, I've gained a partner, less or no leakage, the big "O". I'm afraid that if I go back to my 3 day each week regimen, I will not be able to do four springs anymore. The time and place is what I do not have. Dear Sari, it's been almost a year that I haven't used the KM. What approach should I use to get back on the device. Thanks again and Hello to all the supporters on this forum. By the way....It is nice to hear from a guy on this forum.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sari Wexler

Hi Vicki!

October 16 2004, 8:19 AM 

Dear Vicki,

Great to hear from you. I don't think there's many things you can do wrong, unless you "overdo it", especially in the beginning.

Just make a commitment to continue this time. You don't have to be THAT intense. You could use the Kegelmaster once or twice a week and still make progress!

It is so good to have you part of the forum, again!

With warm regards,

Sari

This message has been edited by mykm on Oct 16, 2004 8:33 AM

Respond to this message   
Vicki

All tears

October 17 2004, 12:40 PM 

Sari, Claire and all the rest:

Thank you for your punctual response! I have a great aunt who has very weak bladder, leakage, pelvic pain. You name it! I love her dearly, she claims that I am her favorite (Cool)! Until one day she told me that one day I will be wearing diapers! I laughed into tears! But then it dawned on me that whenever I go for a physical check up, the doctor would ask my family history. HELLO? When I had my first leakage, my response was every excuse in the book. To be honest, before that, all I wanted from the KM was for the sexual benefits. I've gained that and so much more! This is the reason why I do not want to ever depart from it. Sounds dramatic? Well my first not last leakage came from laughing to hard. Thank you all for your concerns, tips and advice. LOL!!!!

Respond to this message   
Claire

Encouragement

October 16 2004, 11:34 AM 

Hi Vicki

I agree with Sari that you need to re-make a personal commitment to using the KM, and I know you can do it! Aim for 2 - 3 times a week. Keep focussed on what it's doing for the health of your pc muscles, and especially think of the preventative factor! I don't know what age you are, but I'm 50, so I know that using the KM is my only hope for avoiding surgery for prolapsed organs down the road. I too sometimes find it difficult to find the time/space to get in my 10 - 15 minute session due to kids, travel, small living quarters, etc. But I make a point of taking my KM with me when I travel, and have frequently done my exercises on the bathroom floor with the door locked, laying on towels, and putting folded towels etc under my head for comfort. I really believe that the benefits from using the KM regularly are worth the effort for all women, and once you're in a routine, it seems like very little effort. Good luck in regaining your motivation! Your body will thank you for it.

Claire

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com