To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

I am thinking about this product

October 27 2004 at 5:35 PM
Jo 

In April I had surgury to repair a cystocele and rectocele, I had a hysterectomy years ago so the uterus was not a problem. Now the cystocele is coming back. It is not nearly as bad as it was before but it is coming back. My doctor said she had never had that happen to her before!! I think it is a stage 2 at this point, but I am not sure. I had the cystocele for many years before I finally dedicded to get it fixed. For many years it did not cause me any problem. I am not sure if it will continue to get worse or stay at this point. I do not have urinary incontinence and never have. My problem was just the opposite, gettting it started. I really do not want to have more surgury so I am considering the kegel master. I am 53 years old with two grown children. Will this help me?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Lisa

Try it Jo!

October 28 2004, 8:14 AM 

Jo,

I have a second stage cystocele, also. I thought that surgery was going to be the only answer,even though it was not what I wanted. After researching online and talking to a lady that I work with I realized that surgery was NOT the ultimate fix. She has had 2 surgeries now for a fallen bladder and the problem still isn't resolved. She is only in her 40's. I think this happens to alot of ladies that get the surgery.

I began looking for an alternative method and found this site. After reading all of the positive responses about the kegelmaster, I couldn't wait to get one and begin my excersizes. I am only 39 and had a traumatic delivery about 6 years ago with my last child. I'm pretty sure that's what began the process of my muscles weakening. I couldn't hold my bladder for very long at all and sometimes not at all. I found that I couldn't wear tampons anymore, because they would push out.

As the years have passed since my son's birth I thought that the problem had resolved. I could now hold my bladder for a longer period of time. I was getting yearly paps smears and the doctor had never mentioned a problem down there. I even had a vaginal exam approx. 1 week before my husband noticed a bulge.We discovered it about 3 weeks ago. I immediately called my doc to do another exam and I was told that it was a cystocele. I had never heard of it then, but after researching I have found that it is a wide spread problem.

Anyway, I did order the kegelmaster and have used it 3 times now. I am very excited to see what the results are going to be. I can notice a small difference already. The bulge is going up more and not as noticeable from the opening. The theory of it makes sense. Your organs fall because of weak muscles. To fix the problem you need to make your muscles strong again.

If you want me to keep in contact with you to let you now how it's working, I will.

Good luck!

~Lisa~

Respond to this message   
Jo

thanks

October 29 2004, 2:30 PM 

Hi Thanks for the encouragement! I have decided to try the device. I would like it if you would keep in touch and let me know how it goes for you. I was so upset, disappointed and discouraged after only a few months after having it "repaired" Seems like I went through all that for nothing. My doctor seems to think that I am way out of the normal because this has happens but from what I have read it is common. Thanks again for the words!! Jo

Respond to this message   
evefrances

Did it work for your cystocele?

October 20 2011, 8:07 PM 

Hi Jo, I realize I am reading this many years later but how did things go with your cystocele improving? I have a stage 2 cystocele also and with kegels have noticed that it is starting to recede more often than not. It is still peeking out a tad at the end of the day but already I notice improvement and this is just doing kegels. I can't wait to get my Kegelmaster. It is on the way.....

Respond to this message   
aneta

desperate to be normal again.

November 3 2004, 1:24 PM 

I think I have a stage 2 cystocele, although my gyneo doesnt seem worried. I am 27 with 2 kids, i'm temted for another baby, but will icompletely ruin my pelvic floor muscles after my third. i would like to strengthen my PC's first before i get pregnant. i really need to know if this product is going to be effective.

Respond to this message   
Sari Wexler

I'm glad you're going to address the problem

November 3 2004, 2:51 PM 

Dear Aneta,

I am not a doctor, but I think it would be dangerous for you to experience another vaginal childbirth while you have a cystocele.

The very best thing would have been if you had been using the Kegelmaster BEFORE you ever had your first baby, but it is even MORE important that you get started before your cystocele becomes worse.

It is definitely not too late! If you have been breastfeeding the kids that would help explain the cystocele. A low estrogen level has definitely been associated with cystocele and breastfeeding lowers estrogen.

You'll find the Kegelmaster does not constitute a huge interruption in your daily lifestyle, but it is one of the most important things you can do right now - under ANY circumstances.

I wish you the best.

Regards,

Sari

This message has been edited by mykm on Dec 11, 2004 1:09 PM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com