To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

Is the Kegelmaster likely to help me?

November 20 2004 at 4:58 PM
Erica 

I suffer from recurring urinary infections. My GP informed me that I have a prolapsed vagina, and that this is a likely contributary factor to my problem. She advised me to do pelvic floor excersises. I am 66 and have 2 children (now grown up). I had a hysterectomy 13 years ago. Is the Kegelmaster likely to help with my pelvic floor excersises in my case?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sari Wexler

Your doctor's recommendation speaks volumes!

November 21 2004, 4:49 AM 

Dear Erica,

I so much appreciate your writing the forum. Your doctor gave you some advice that is going to have an impact on the rest of your life.

There is no better way to exercise your pelvic floor muscles than to use the Kegelmaster - possibly with the inclusion of the "Second Device".

Words are "cheap", but if you use common sense you'll understand this is a very brilliant, sure-fire method that is light years ahead of traditional "kegel exercises".

Exercising against adjustable resistance, being better able to develop a routine, using the "Second Device" to guarantee that you are doing the movement correctly, are all features that distinguish the Kegelmaster.

I feel very self-conscious about "hard-selling" this device, but you have to have an open mind. This is not somehting that is going to get a lot of "word-of-mouth" publicity because of the nature of the subject.

We've gotten excellent magazine reviews from major publications including "Marie Claire" which have been reprinted in this forum.

Nobody wants to waste money on something that they are not going to use or is not going to be helpful.

I hope so much that you'll read through the Discussion Forum Posts.

Without exaggeration, this is absolutely one of the most important breakthroughs for womens' health, ever - and when a doctor says anything about doing pelvic floor exercises or "kegel exercises" or you want to practice some extremely valuable preventative and rehabilitative health care, this is your cue to get started with the Kegelmaster!

Thanks again for writing.

Regards,

Sari

This message has been edited by mykm on Nov 27, 2004 10:18 AM

Respond to this message   
Mary

Cystocele

January 24 2005, 8:44 AM 

I am 57 and have a job that keeps me on my feet and very active. I have recently noticed that my bladder is protruding into my vagina and have been examined by a gynocologist. Will I need to give up my work that has me bending, stooping and climbing stairs? Will this product help me?? Mary

Respond to this message   
Sari Wexler

My best guess

January 24 2005, 3:05 PM 

Dear Mary,

Obviously it would give your body a better chance to heal if gravity wasn't working against you (being on your feet and so active so much of the day), but maybe you can avoid surgery anyway.

Getting started with the Kegelmaster is the single best thing you can do.

If your estrogen level is low the next best thing you can do in addition to using the Kegelmaster is get a doctor to prescribe some kind of topical estrogen cream - or some equilavent (You shouldn't do this if you have a family history of hormone dependent cancer).

You've got to just be as dilligent as you can about the Kegelmaster and while the "healing" is going on, it would be helpful if you could "pamper" yourself just a little - not be on your feet quite so long each day, etc.

I appreciate your writing the forum. I hope other women reading this will "attack the problem sooner". The sooner you start the greater the chances for success - avoiding surgery!

You have my best wishes.

With warm regards,

Sari

This message has been edited by mykm on Jan 26, 2005 2:41 PM

Respond to this message   
cynthia owens

will this help me?

April 18 2005, 8:33 PM 

I am 47 years old and have had a hytorectomy and just recently had my ovaries removed due to ovarian mass. I have been diagonsed with a rectocele and cystocele. Surgery is scheduled for May 18. If I can avooid surgery that would be wonderful.Can this help me?

Respond to this message   
Sari Wexler

Perhaps

April 20 2005, 4:24 PM 

Dear Cynthia,

If you used the Kegelmaster dilligently AND had your doctor give you something to get your estrogen level up to a normal level, you possibly could prevent the surgery, but you'd have to act quickly as there are less than 4 weeks.

I wish you the best!

Regards,

Sari

Respond to this message   
Bea Roeder

Cystocele

March 24 2006, 1:58 AM 

I found out from the Dr. this week that I had cystocele. He put me on Estrace cream which is very expensive. I had a complete hysterectomy in 1981. I have a buldge but do not have any leakage. I sometimes feel the bladder does not empty like it should and have had some bladder infection in the past. Sometimes an urgency to go right now. The Estrace cream gave me a headache, sick to my stomach, pressure in my head, hyper and depressed feeling which I dont like. Will the Kegelmaster help this better than doing just the kegel excercise? I could not take estrogen after the hysterectomy either.

Respond to this message   
Sari Wexler

Suggestions

March 26 2006, 6:12 PM 

Dear Bea,

Please don't think I'm just trying to sell you something but "YES", the Kegelmaster will help you much much more than just doing "kegels".

It works on the same principle as exercise equipment at a gym.

As for the hormones, you might want to look into something called "Bioidentical Hormone Therapy". Instead of just giving you estrogen a custom blend of hormones is made up just for you. Side effects are minimized - in fact you will feel better than if you were taking nothing, and it is also good for your vaginal walls!

Please let me know what happens. You have my best wishes!

Regards

Sari

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com