To go back to the home page, please click the link for www.kegelmaster.pro or www.MyKM.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   

2nd Degree Cystocle and Mild Rectocele - Testimonial

January 3 2005 at 3:42 PM
Heather 

Dear Sari, 

I just wanted to touch base with you regarding my cystocele.  I went to my obgyn and he did in fact confirm that I have a second degree cystocele and a slight rectocele. 

He of course, recommended surgery whereby he cuts and stitches.  Yes, nothing short of yucky indeed! 

He didn't feel that kegels would do much good.   

Well, I have been using the Kegelmaster (faithfully every day) for about four weeks now and I can definitely see an improvement.  Before when I would stand a lot during the day, it would feel like my bottom was about to fall out.  Now, I feel much more comfortable.  Upon examination, I don't notice the bulging like before. 

I am looking forward to more progress to come!  I'm feeling positive that this device will work for me and that I can say forget it to that yucky surgery!  Thanks for all the support and care you offer so many women.   

I haven't gone back to my doctor for a recheck as yet, and am curious to see what he says when I do!  I am so grateful to have found your site when I did. 

Happy New Year! 

Heather

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jocelyn

Hope you can help

January 14 2005, 9:37 AM 

Dear Heather:
Just read your testimonial and wanted to ask you about the cystocele. I also have been diagnosed with a second degree cystocele with a small rectocele. I wanted to know if your bulge is right at the opening when you stand and or squat. I do feel and see mine when I do these motions. I want to make sure I'm not going to waste money on a kegelmaster if it won't help. Your testimonial has given me some hope so far.
Hope you can answer my question and that you don't mind sharing your info with me.
Thank You,
Jocelyn

Respond to this message   
april besch

A Message for Jocelyn

January 21 2005, 7:05 PM 

Hi Jocelyn,

I wanted to get back to you regarding your concerns about your cystocele. I know how important it can be to "share" with someone else who is going through the same thing as you! In answer to your questions regarding what it looks like. Yes, upon examination standing and squatting and even upon lifting my legs in the shower to shave I can see a bulge. However, this appears to be more prevalant right before and during my cycle when my estrogen levels are lower than normal. Presently, I am 48 and in what they call peri-menopause. I am using natural hormones, including estrogen and even use Estriol (the safest estrogen) cream in the vagina for dryness. This may have helped the situation from getting to the point of no return...meaning a need for surgery. Prior to using the Kegelmaster, during the lows in my estrogen cycle, the bulge had started to protrude outside of my vagina....which was very scary for me! The very first time I noticed this was about 2 1/2 months ago right before my cycle. So this is all really new to me. Thankfully, I have noticed that since I started using my KM faithfully every day for about 1 1/2 months now, my cystocele is definitely better. NOT where I'd like it to be, but this will take some time. Let's face it, the cystocele didn't get to a Stage 2 overnight!!! I hope and pray that some day soon I'll be able to write this forum and say....guess what? Upon examination, I no longer can see a bulge and my cystocele is gone for good!!! I feel with a positive mental attitude, good nutrition, faithful kegeling with my Kegelmaster, this really WILL happen for me. I would have to agree with Sari in that surgery is a big money-making deal for the doctors, the hospitals, the labs, etc., etc. Hopefully, for some women who log onto this site, an ounce of prevention will be worth a pound of cure, & they'll never have a doctor suggesting surgery for them as an answer. All the best to you and I hope by now you have started on your journey to health and wellness!!! Take good care, April (Heather)

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return To Top   
Find more forums on FitnessCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
PLEASE BE AWARE: it seems this hosting site uses a robot called viglink to get commission from posting links. Please do not click on any links that are in the discussion forum. We cannot be sure they are safe from malware. The only approved links are www.kegelmaster.pro or MyKM.com or MyKM.net Thank you.

limited time offer - free shipping and handling!

There simply is no treatment or device as effective as the Kegelmaster. Along with the "Second Device" which we provide FREE, it is virtually failureproof.

Order Yours today. Go to Kegelmaster.pro or Mykm.com